HDMI/VGA/CVBS Auto-switching HDBaseT transmitter over single CAT5e/6/7 - 100m, IEEE POE Power Options, 4K, Audio, IR, RS232, LAN - WebOS
The ZIG-POE-AHTX is a 100-meter (328 feet) HDBaseT transmitter. The AHTX has 3 inputs with auto-switching – HDMI, VGA/Component and Composite. With switchable POE it can be set up to power upstream and downstream HDBaseT transmitters and receivers. The ZIG-POE-AHTX can be used stand-alone as an HDBaseT transmitter, but really shines when paired with the ZIG-POE-RXAV receiver/scaler & audio amplifier. A perfect “no-control” control system using “on-connection” technology to fire up projectors, drop screens and control lighting in small rooms – BYOD and in seconds collaborate with your colleagues with full audio and video in stunning 4K UHD. A must for conference rooms and huddle spaces.
Classrooms, Boardrooms, Conference rooms for switching UHD content sources via multiple control options (3rd party controllers, WebOS, simple remote or front panel buttons).
Long distance applications where the rack is up to 100 meters from the display.
- HDMI, VGA, CVBS inputs.
- Auto-Switching function – if you remove an active source – and another source is connected then it will switch to the new source immediately.
- IEEE POE – Upstream or Downstream POE provider.
- WebOS setup and control – or control from ZIG-POE-RXAV hand-held remote – simple automation or integrate into 3rd party controller.
- Supports HDMI 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 with 48-bit deep color
- Supports digital video formats up to Ultra HD 4K/2K, 60Hz, 4:2:0 pixel format
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Supports IR, RS-232 commands and has additional 3-12V IR locking connection.
- Supports HDCP 1.4 & 2.2
- Duel use RJ-45 ports support HDBaseT and LAN/TCPIP
Compatible Zigen HDBaseT Receivers:
- ZIG-POE-RXAV - HDBaseT RX (Receiver) with built-in 25W per chnnel stereo amp over single CAT5a/6/7 - 100m, 48V POE , 4K, 4K Up/Down Scaler, Audio, IR, RS232, 3D, WebOS Addressable
- ZIG-POEWP-70R - HDBaseT (70M) Wallplate Receiver (POE) w/IR, RS232
- ZIG-POE-70R - HDBaseT (70M) TV Box Receiver (POE) w/IR, RS232
- ZIG-HVX-70R - HDBT Receiver over single CAT5a/6/7 - 70m, 4K, Audio, IR, RS232, 3D
- ZIG-HVX-100R - HDBT Receiver over single CAT5a/6/7 - 100m, 4K, Audio, IR, RS232, 3D
HDMI – SMPTE Up to 4096x2160P 60fps @ 4:2:0 8-bit
VGA – up to 1920x1080x60[n1]
CVBS – Standard 480i/p
Color Bit Depth
8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit, 16-bit – 300 MHz Pixel Clock
4:4:4, 4:2:0 -
HDMI Input – Up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master
L/R Audio Input – PCM 2-channel stereo – follows either VGA or CVBS port – whichever is selected.
HDBaseT Output – 100M at 4K/60 4:2:0 8-bit
HDMI Input – 5M at 4K, 15M at 1080P
VGA & CVBS - Standard
1.4, 2.2, none
1 x HDMI type A HDMI Input
1 x VGA Input (25-pin locking)
1 x CVBS Input (RCA style)
1 x 3.5mm left/right stereo input (follows VGA/CVBS)
1 x RJ45 HDBaseT Output (Full 5-Play)
1 x 5 port IR locking connector (phoenix style) 3-12 V
1 x IR Input 3.5mm jack [n3] (5V)
1 x IR Output 3.5mm jack (5V)
1 x Built-in IR sensor (front panel)
1 x RJ45 LAN port
1 x 9-pin RS-232 port (locking)
1 x IEC 110-230V AC connector
Temperature – Operating 32-122 F (0-50 C), Humidity: 20-90% non-condensing
FCC, HDBaseT, CE, RoHS, HDCP, HDMI
Via RJ45 and WebOS for direct control. Can also be accesses and controlled via ZIG-POE-RXAV or ZIG-PS-61
ZIG-POE-RXAV, ZIG-POE-RX70, ZIG-PS61, ZIG-POE-70R and all new Z-CO-SYSTEM products
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below