Zigen HDMI 2.0 - 600 MHz HDMI matrix switch designed for switching in home and commercial environments where switching of high-value/high-bandwidth UHD (up to 2160P60 4:4:4) content is required. The ZIGHAX44HDBT features 4 HDMI 2.0 Inputs and 4 HDMI 2.0 outputs. All HDMI and HDBaseT Ports are HDCP 2.2 compliant enabling high value content playback and distribution.
The ZIGHAX44HDBT includes two 70 meter (228') HDBaseT mirrored ports (ports 2 & 4) with IEEE 802.11af POE (48V) and includes two HDBaseT POE receivers.
Digital and analog audio de-embedding - with volume control is provided for each output.
For installation and control an Ethernet port and WebOS are included providing access for switching, EDID management, firmware updates, remote reset and 3rd party control and more.
Bi-directional IR - The ZIGHAX44HDBT is controllable via built in IR receiver. Additionally, full bi-directional IR with IR global routing is included.
Bi-directional RS-232 - A serial connection is provided for 3rd party control connection and device control.
ZIGHAX44HDBT routes Ethernet and is compliant with the entire Zigen ecosystem of products by routing network commands and control in receiver nodes.
- High-end home theaters for switching UHD 2.0 content with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Classrooms, Boardrooms, Conference rooms for switching UHD content sources via multiple control options (3rd party controllers, WebOS, simple remote or front panel buttons)
- Long distance applications where the rack is up to 70 meters from the display.
- HDMI 2.0 (600 MHz UHD) on all HDMI ports.
- 18 GBP/sec video bandwidth HDMI, 10.2 GBP/sec HDBaseT
- WebOS Interface
- Supports digital video formats up to 4K UHD (2160P60 @4:4:4 pixel format)
- Advanced EDID management
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more
- Built in IR sensor plus 3.5mm jack and remote control
- Bi-directional IR plus IR routing on all ports
- Bi-directional RS-232 – Control switch or integrate 3rd party control.
- SPDIF (coax) and PCM (L/R) ports for audio de-embedding of each output
- HDCP 2.2 compliant - all ports
- 2 HDBaseT receivers included
- Built-in Power Supply
HDMI - 18 GBP/sec
HDBaseT - 10.2 GPBS Max
All SMPTE & VESA in HDMI 2.0 Specification. Max SMPTE UHD - 4096x2160P60/RGB/4:4:4 8-bit.
Max for HDBaseT port is 2160P60/4:2:0 8-bit (HDBaseT/CAT limitation)
Color Bit Depth
8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit & 16-bit per pixel
Note: Resolution and video bandwidth limited – ex. 2160P60 RGB or 4:4:4 8-bit would use almost the entire 18 GBPS of bandwidth. 2160P60 4:2:2 10-bit (new Blu Ray) would exceed the previous 10.2 GBPS maximum of HDMI 1.4a and would not be able to travel over category cable using HDBaseT as of this writing.
4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
See note above – chroma subsampling or color compression is related to bit depth and video resolution settings with regard to total bandwidth requirements. A 4K/60 signal at 4:4:4 chroma subsampling can have a maximum bit depth of 8 bits.
HDMI in & Out – Up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master
SPDIF – Up to Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1
Audio Sampling Rates – Up to 1536 KHz
Distance - HDMI – Up to 5M @ 4K, HDBaseT – Up to 100M at 4K/60 4:2:0 8-bit
HDCP - 2.2, 1.4 or None
CEC - Pass through
4 x HDMI type A HDMI Input
4x HDMI type A HDMI Output
2 x RJ45 HDBaseT 70M Ports (2 & 4)
4 x SPDIF (coax) Digital Audio Outputs - 1 per output port
1 x RJ45 LAN Port for TCP/IP Control
1 x 9-pin RS-232 port
4 x 3.5mm global IR In ports
4 x 3.5mm global IR Out ports
1 x 5-pin Locking IR Connection (phoenix) in/out 3-12 VDC
1 x IR Sensor (In) - built in on front panel
1 x IEC 110-220VAC
Temperature – Operating 32-122 F (0-50 C), Humidity: 20-90% non-condensing.
1RU – Rack Mountable
HDBaseT Receivers - 3x3x1 inch
FCC, HDBaseT, CE, RoHS, HDCP, HDMI
1 x ZIGHAX44HDBT
2 x ZIGHAXPOERX Receivers
IEC USA AC Cord 3’
1 x User Manual
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More