HDMI/VGA/CVBS Auto-switching HDBaseT transmitter over single CAT5e/6/7 - 100m, IEEE POE Power Options, 4K, Audio, IR, RS232, LAN - WebOS
The ZIGPOEAHTX is a 100-meter (328 feet) HDBaseT transmitter. The AHTX has 3 inputs with auto-switching HDMI, VGA/Component and Composite. With switchable POE it can be set up to power upstream and downstream HDBaseT transmitters and receivers. The ZIGPOEAHTX can be used stand-alone as an HDBaseT transmitter, but really shines when paired with the ZIG-POE-RXAV receiver/scaler & audio amplifier. A perfect “no-control” control system using “on-connection” technology to fire up projectors, drop screens and control lighting in small rooms – BYOD and in seconds collaborate with your colleagues with full audio and video in stunning 4K UHD. A must for conference rooms and huddle spaces.
- Classrooms, Boardrooms, Conference rooms for switching UHD content sources via multiple control options (3rd party controllers, WebOS, simple remote or front panel buttons).
- Long distance applications where the rack is up to 100 meters from the display.
- HDMI, VGA, CVBS inputs.
- Auto-Switching function – if you remove an active source – and another source is connected then it will switch to the new source immediately.
- IEEE POE – Upstream or Downstream POE provider.
- WebOS setup and control – or control from ZIG-POE-RXAV hand-held remote – simple automation or integrate into 3rd party controller.
- Supports HDMI 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 with 48-bit deep color
- Supports digital video formats up to Ultra HD 4K/2K, 60Hz, 4:2:0 pixel format
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Supports IR, RS-232 commands and has additional 3-12V IR locking connection.
- Supports HDCP 1.4 & 2.2
- Duel use RJ-45 ports support HDBaseT and LAN/TCPIP
HDMI – SMPTE Up to 4096x2160P 60fps @ 4:2:0 8-bit
VGA – up to 1920x1080x60[n1]
CVBS – Standard 480i/p
Color Bit Depth
8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit, 16-bit – 300 MHz Pixel Clock
4:4:4, 4:2:0 -
HDMI Input – Up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master
L/R Audio Input – PCM 2-channel stereo – follows either VGA or CVBS port – whichever is selected.
HDBaseT Output – 100M at 4K/60 4:2:0 8-bit
HDMI Input – 5M at 4K, 15M at 1080P
VGA & CVBS - Standard
1.4, 2.2, none
1 x HDMI type A HDMI Input
1 x VGA Input (25-pin locking)
1 x CVBS Input (RCA style)
1 x 3.5mm left/right stereo input (follows VGA/CVBS)
1 x RJ45 HDBaseT Output (Full 5-Play)
1 x 5 port IR locking connector (phoenix style) 3-12 V
1 x IR Input 3.5mm jack [n3] (5V)
1 x IR Output 3.5mm jack (5V)
1 x Built-in IR sensor (front panel)
1 x RJ45 LAN port
1 x 9-pin RS-232 port (locking)
1 x IEC 110-230V AC connector
Temperature – Operating 32-122 F (0-50 C), Humidity: 20-90% non-condensing
FCC, HDBaseT, CE, RoHS, HDCP, HDMI
Via RJ45 and WebOS for direct control. Can also be accesses and controlled via ZIG-POE-RXAV or ZIG-PS-61
ZIG-POE-RXAV, ZIG-POE-RX70, ZIG-PS61, ZIG-POE-70R and all new Z-CO-SYSTEM products
IEC USA AC Cord 3’
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below