The ZIG-HAVEX is a transmitter/receiver extender kit for long distance transmission of HDMI video, embedded audio, 4-port POE Ethernet switch, back channel analogue or digital audio plus bi-directional control signals over a single CAT - 5/6 type cable.
The ZIG-HAVEX can be used as a point-to-point solution or integrated with matrix routing equipment to extend inputs or outputs to remote locations. The transmitter and receiver kit supports simultaneous transmissions of digital or analogue audio back channel, simultaneous transmissions of full duplex 10/100 Ethernet and simultaneous transmission of bi-directional RS-232 and IR signals from a control system providing remote control to source equipment or displays.
In addition, ZIG-HAVEX comes equipped with dual voltage IR receiver/emitter ports for screw or 3.5mm in /out.
- HDBaseT technology
- (ARC) Selectable audio return channel for digital or analogue audio.
- Compliant with HDMITM 1.4 with 3D function, HDCP and DVI-D standards.
- Built in full duplex 10 / 100 4-port POE Ethernet switch (with switching capabilities on each unit) (Compliant IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3X
- Supports HDMI 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 with 48-bit deep color
- 4K / 2K, 30Hz, 24bpp
- 4K / 2K, 60Hz, 24bpp with 4:2:0 pixel format
- Supports digital video formats in 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1920x1200, 2K and 4K.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more.
- Supports all frequency band IR control (Bi-directional transfer)
- Supports dual voltage IR 5-volt / 12-volt with phoenix connector and 3.5mm.
- Supports bi-direction RS-232 transfer.
- Supports CEC pass-through.
- Extend HDMI / Ethernet and ARS signals up to 100M / 328-ft by using a single cat-5/6 cable.
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below