The ZIG-CX-100 is a transmitter/receiver extender kit for long distance transmission of HDMI video and embedded audio plus bi-directional control signals over a single Coaxial cable. The ZIG-CX-100 can be used as a point-to-point solution or integrated with Matrix switching equipment to extend inputs or outputs to remote locations. The transmitter and receiver sets support simultaneous transmission of bi-directional RS-232 and IR signals from a control system, providing remote control to source equipment or displays.
ZIG-CX-100 is Compliant with HDMI 1.3C, 3D, HDCP, DVI - D standards.
- Input Video Signal 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Supported Video Format 640x480P to 1920x1080P
- Output Video HDMI1.4+HDCP
- Support 5.1/7.1/stereo audio (Including PCM and non PCM, HD ADUIO, etc)
- Extend HDMI signal by using a single RG-6Quad COAX cable.
- 1080p/24Hz with 3D up to 330-ft / 100-meters or 1080p/60Hz up to 330-ft / 100-meters
- Power Supply 5V/3A DC
- Power Consumption 7.5Watts (transmitter) 8Watts (receiver)
- Operating Temperature Range -5 to +35?C (-41 to +95 ?F)
- Operating Humidity Range 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below