Extensor HD Scaler converts and downscales, upscales and cross-scales HD and SD input signals to the full range of output signals. It is an ideal front-end converter for non-linear editing (NLE) and serves as a full-purpose conversion and scaling tool for live production or post-production. The 1RU Extensor HD Scaler supports a wide variety of HD and SD resolutions and frame rates and provides 10-bit processing with 4:2:2 sampling.
The flexible Extensor HD Scaler offers identical inputs and outputs including 2 HD/SD-SDI and one each for SD-SDI, HDMI, HD/SD YbpPr, composite (CVBS) and S-video (Y/C). Audio inputs and outputs include SDI/HDMI, AES/EBU.
With capabilities including de-interlacing and interlacing as well as frame-rate conversion, audio embedded and de-embedded and adaptive audio delay compensation, Extensor HD Scaler is an all-purpose cost-effective solution for all live production and post-production video and audio conversion and scaling needs.
- Converts and scales any HD or SD input signal to many output signals
- Supports 1080i, 1080p and 720p HD broadcast standards and NTSC and PAL SD standards and all the full range of frame rates for each broadcast standard
- Video inputs: HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, component, composite (SD) & Y/C (SD)
- Video outputs: HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, component, composite (SD) & Y/C (SD)
- Audio inputs: SDI, HDMI, AES/EBU, balanced/unbalanced
- Audio outputs: SDI, HDMI, AES/EBU, balanced/unbalanced
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below