Sorry, this item is no longer available
DESIGNED FOR A NEW GENERATION OF CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS
VEGAS Pro 13 Edit delivers pure VEGAS Pro core technology in a cost-effective package. New features include advanced archival tools, new audio metering options, and full synchronization with the VEGAS Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. VEGAS Pro 13 Edit offers more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before.
Edit SD, HD, 2K, and 4K material with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes.
The VEGAS Pro 13 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. Nest VEGAS Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
VEGAS Pro 13 Edit - Innovative tools
Surround sound mixing and encoding
VEGAS Pro 13 Edit contains extensive 5.1 surround sound mixing tools. Automate the surround panning on tracks and buses to mix the most demanding DVD and Blu-ray Disc soundtracks - all right inside the VEGAS Pro Edit environment. Apply 5.1-channel audio effects to the master bus for enhanced control over surround mixes.
Export projects as discrete tracks for post-encoding, or encode directly to Dolby Digital® surround with the Dolby Digital-certified AC-3 Pro encoder. In addition, the DVD Architect Pro software imports AC-3 files for multichannel 5.1 DVD and Blu-ray Disc creation.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1 GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
You must provide registration information in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration within 30 days.
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below