Create the bigger, professional-looking studio you've always wanted - easily and affordably. Virtual Set Editor 2 lets you customize live virtual sets to enhance every program, captivate your viewers, and dramatically raise your production value - no matter how small your studio space is, or what it looks like. From independent producers to broadcast networks NewTek's high-quality, custom virtual sets are breathing life into virtual studio environments everywhere.
And, with the included Animation Store Creator, you can easily prepare gorgeous transitions with embedded full color animation to create shows that are so mesmerizing, and sets so stunning, viewers are glued to their screens.
Realistic, custom studio environments for every production.
Virtual Set Editor 2 makes it easy to design a signature look in your brand, for every show. You can change color schemes and add custom artwork to the included set templates. Build your own set designs from scratch and transform them into lifelike 3D studio environments. Immerse viewers into your world with reflective surfaces, camera movements, and live video layers. And, unlike other virtual set companies that use static 2D backgrounds, you can create true moving backgrounds for instant realism. You can even have live video bend with the curve of a wall. With Virtual Set Editor, you can enjoy a workflow that?s so fine-tuned, your job will never feel like work.
Plus, you get twice the creative power with two licenses. Use Virtual Set Editor 2 as a TriCaster add-on within the system, while your artist creates sets from a standalone application on a separate workstation.
- Dual licenses to extend your design workflow from TriCaster to a standalone workstation
- Built-in Animation Store Creator to transform custom image sequences into animated transitions with 3D TransWarp
effects and audio
- Generate Virtual Set Editor projects from layered PSD files; design sets from scratch in your favorite graphics creation application, import and customize
- Get realistic virtual camera operation, with adjustable shot framing and animated movements
- Use sets created in Virtual Set Editor with all XD model TriCasters so you can be on location, in the studio, or both
Your vision for a professional-looking studio can come to life wherever you want it. With a plain backdrop, a few square feet of space, a panoramic camera shot from your smartphone, and NewTek Virtual Set Editor (VSE), now you can wildly transform any location into a professional, virtual environment that wraps your presenters in a 360-degree holographic vista, dramatically raises your production value and upgrades your presentation with dazzling visual effects that make an impact your audience can practically touch.
Don't bother with knockoff virtual set programs that only provide basic layering applications, or spend more than you have to on expensive hardware that limits your vision and lacks creative tool integration. Your space will transform into a live-looking locale (the actual location you photographed) or a professional set with totally realistic, free-form camera movements, foreground furniture and moving backgrounds, reflective surfaces that respond to real-time movement, and the appearance of multiple on-set stages so your presenters can deliver the news, the weather, and the sports from their own places, even if they're standing just feet apart.
Creating sets is only half of it. VSE also includes the software for Animation Store Creator with its powerful TransWarp effects engine to create your brand's customized full-color, animated transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio. Add real-time cloth dynamics (live video that folds like paper or waves like a flag), warped animated 3D effects and transformations, or motion overlays. And build sleek animated buffer effects to loop continuously or on demand, adding the polished look of global network programming to your own show. Don't just elevate your brand - reinvent it.
- Generate custom, 3D holographic virtual sets from panoramic images taken with a smartphone or camera, or from models designed in any 3D application
- Realistic virtual camera operation, with adjustable shots and animated movements?even while live
- Customizable starter sets with multiple angles, real-time reflections and specular highlights
- Effortless import of layered PSD files including keyed out areas to support composition of sets using virtually any graphics creation tool
- Collaborative workflow between artist and TriCaster operator, with dual installation on both a TriCaster XD system and an external Microsoft Windows workstation
- User-friendly controls for quick and easy creation, right out of the box
- Export as executable LiveSet installer for use with any TriCaster XD system
- Instant availability of new virtual sets and effects, with support for output and update over the network to any TriCaster XD model
Select features and capabilities may be limited depending on your TriCaster model. For more information, visit the Virtual Set Editor Feature Support page.
Minimum Workstation Requirements for Standalone Installation
- 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows
- Vista operating system (OS)
- DirectX 11 NVidia GPU with
- 1GB graphics memory or better
- 4GB RAM or better
- 5GB available hard drivespace
- 1200 x 800 display
TriCaster Installation Specifications
- TriCaster XD model required for installation.
- Animation Store Creator application will not be accessible on TriCaster models that do not support Animation Store transitions.
- TransWarp effects are only supported by TriCaster models 8000, 855 and 455.
- Sets and effects can be exported as executable installer files (.exe), shared and uploaded to any compatible TriCaster model.
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below