MK3.1 Motor Driver Receiver
The MK3.1 Motor Driver Receiver is the world's lightest and smallest, allowing it to be easily mounted to any industry standard camera. It supports up to 3 motors for FI+Z control (Focus, Iris, and Zoom) and includes an auxiliary port for 2 analog inputs, trigger, and digital serial communication. The system receives commands from any Teradek 4-Axis or 6-Axis Controller at up to 5000ft (1.5km) away and includes automatic or manual (softstop) calibration with a proprietary algorithm for torque control and lens protection.
- The MK 3.1 is the world’s lightest and smallest motor driver receiver, allowing it to be easily mounted to any industry standard camera.
- Supports up to 3 motors for Focus, Iris, and Zoom control
- Wireless reception up to 5000 ft.
- 2 Auxiliary ports for trigger and/or serial communication
- Run/stop control for industry standard cameras
- Automatic/manual calibration with proprietary torque control and lens protection algorithm
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below