- Mounts four GoPro HERO5 cameras in configuration that captures a 360º image
- Configuration minimizes paralax
- Lightweight aluminum body to provide secure fastening
- Micro-HDMI, USB-C, MicroSD and Battery slots remain Accessible
- Included 1/4 20" mounting options
- Laser engraved labels for quick camera reference
The GoPro Hero5 VR Camera Mount Kit for Sphere allows you to secure four GoPro HERO5 cameras in a configuration to capture 360° video. Used with the Teradek Sphere you can stitch in real-time, monitor, and stream live 360° to Facebook Live, YouTube, or your favorite CDN.
The bracket is made of a lightweight aluminum to provide a sturdy foundation to minimize individual camera movement and parallax while maintaining a small footprint.
Designed for quick adjustments and ease of use as the Micro-HDMI, USB-C, Micro SD and Battery slots remain accessible. Each camera angle has a lasered degree indicator to manage and coordinate HDMI video inputs and configuration. For mounting options, the bracket has a built-in 1/4 20" mounting point and included in the kit is a 4" extension rod that can be used to mount the bracket to a tripod.
• 6061-T6 Aluminum
• 4.16 X 4.16 X 2.64inches
• 8.7 oz
• 14.4V max from D-Tap Connector
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More