Bolt Manager helps you quickly configure your wireless video system without a computer. Perfect for rental houses, the Bolt Manager hardware box lets you rapidly pair multiple receivers*, change wireless channels, update firmware**, and configure regional settings during prep or on set.
*Bolt Manager's pairing feature is only compatible with Bolt 500, 1000, 3000, 10K, Sidekick II / XT / LT, and newer.
- Quick configuration tool for all Bolt models (3rd Generation or newer)
- Update firmware & pair receivers with the click of a button
- Manage channels across a multi-receiver set
- Does not require a computer
- Connect up to 4 receivers at once
The Bolt Manager contains multiple USB inputs that allow up to 4 Bolt receivers to be paired to a single transmitter quickly and effortlessly. Also, configure channels and install updates directly to multiple Bolt units with just the click of a button.
- Machined Aluminum, black anodized & lasered
- Approx 5in x 5in x 2in
- 8.7 oz
- table top, with rubber feet
- 14.4V max from D-Tap Connector
- OLED with 2 x joysticks and status LEDs.
- WebUI for firmware upgrade
Usb Interface Functionality
- 5 Powered USB 2.0 host port
- Upgrade via Mini-USB
- 2 pin-connector 6-28V DC
- 0 - 50 degrees C ambient.
- 0-95% non-condensing
- WiFi: Dual Band MIMO 802.11 a/b/g/n
What's In The Box?
- 2 x 2dBi Wifi 2.4/5.8 GHz
- 1 x 2-pin Connector to PowerTap 18 inch Cable
- 5 x Mini USB (5pin) to USB - 18 inch Cable
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below