Bolt 500 XT SDI/HDMI Wireless RX
Bolt XT is Teradek's new class of 500, 1000 and 3000 ft. zero-delay video transmitters. The XT transmits and receives pristine 1080p60 video, allowing you to monitor your feeds in real-time with ultimate precision. Also included is a built-in spectrum analyzer, manual channel selection and 3D LUTs, which offer improved versatility for the most demanding workflows.
A redesigned aluminum chassis further reduces size and weight of the Bolt line while improving functionality. Each transmitter includes HDMI, 3G-SDI and looping 3G-SDI inputs, while receivers support 1x HDMI and 2x 3G-SDI outputs. Units now include several new ¼”-20 and ⅜”-16 mounting points, receivers have built-in NATO rails, and transmitters have integrated ARRI rosettes to greatly improve mounting options.
All XT units are compatible with 3rd-generation Bolt 500, 1000 & 3000 devices and Bolt LT units, making them easy to integrate into existing Bolt setups and workflows.
- Compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 500, Bolt 500 LT, and Focus Bolt TX
- Professional software features: 3D LUTs, 5GHz spectrum analyzer, manual channel selection
- HDMI and Dual 3G-SDI outputs
- 500 receiver features a bidirectional small battery plate LP-E6 / Sony NP-F (“L-Series”)
The Bolt XT satisfies the needs of the most discerning professionals, from powerful software tools and rock-solid performance to smart power options and backward compatibility. Available with a maximum range of 500ft, 1000ft, 3000ft, or 10,000ft, the new Bolt XT line offers a professional solution for every budget.
A key feature of the Bolt XT is its backward compatibility with Bolt 500, 1000, 3000, Sidekick II, and 703 Bolt, giving users more flexibility building onto their existing systems or linking with others already on set. Unlike alternative wireless video systems, Bolt XT includes a unique AES 128 encryption algorithm to protect your video footage, ensuring that only authorized receivers can connect to your transmitter.
Each transmitter includes an HDMI, 3G-SDI and looping 3G-SDI output. Receivers feature an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs. While wireless performance is critical on set, so are practical mounting options that ensure optimal performance and a quick set-up. With the Bolt XT line, Teradek has added an integrated NATO rail on the receiver, several 1/4”-20 and 3/8” mounting points, and an ARRI rosette on the transmitter to greatly improve available mounting options.
An all-new aluminum chassis further reduces the size and weight of the Bolt line, with receivers also allowing for integrated pass-through power. Available battery plate accessories include V- or Gold-mount, in addition to bi-directional Sony L-series or Canon LP-E6 plates on the Bolt 500 XT. Teradek has also replaced the internal antennas on the Bolt 500 XT transmitter with an external set to enhance wireless performance when operating in environments with large obstacles or heavy interference.
The Bolt XT, like the previous generation, is multicast capable up to 4 receivers and includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek’s proprietary software utilities, including a manual frequency-selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5GHz spectrum analyzer to keep an eye on interference in your area.
- 1 x SD/HD/3G-SDI (75 Ohm BNC)
- 1 x HDMI Type-A receptacle
- 1 x USB 3.0 micro B receptacle
Sdi Ancillary Data Support
- supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers. Please refer to:
- SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10-bit (8-bit when format conversion is enabled)
- HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
Delay Tx To Rx
- <0.001sec (without format conversion)
Supported Resolutions -
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Video Processing -
- visually lossless
Test Pattern Generator Support
- CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
- 33x33x33 3D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
Audio Processing -
- 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- Embedded Audio Input
- 6" x 3.4" x 1" (152 x 86 x 25)mm
- Milled Aluminum(Chassis) and regulation-compliant PCB
- Plastic Cap
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- OLED Screen with Menu Joystick Navigation
- On/Off and Reset Switch
- Feature-rich Bolt Manager Application for OSX & Windows
Usb Interface Functionality
- Upgrade via Mini-USB
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
Rf Channel Selection
- Auto only (NOT configurable)
- 15dBm EIRP
- Up to 500ft line of sight
- Unicast / Multicast
- Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- 2-Pin Connector 7-28 VDC
Nominal Power Consumption
- 9 Watts (Measured at 1080p60)
- 0 ~ 40 deg-C
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Thumb Screw 1.25 inch length (1/4"-20 inch)
- 1 x Lightstand Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B (3ft Length)
- 1 x PSU 2-Pin Connector to 18W AC Adapter 6ft cable
- 1 x HDMI 18in Cable (Type A to Type A)
- 1 x SDI (BNC to BNC) Cable 10 inch
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below