Bolt 3000 Deluxe Kit Wireless Video Transceiver Set with Dual Video Input (3G-SDI and HDMI): 1x Receiver and AB Mount
Bolt is a premium wireless video solution for cinematographers, broadcasters, and independent content creators.
Wireless Video Refined
Bolt transmits visually lossless 4:2:2 video over the unlicensed 5GHz band at less than 1 millisecond of delay. Bolt’s new firmware ensures your system reaches its full potential right out of the box. We’ve also improved reconnect times so your wireless link is restored instantly when you come back into range.
Reliable Transmission in Any Environment
Operate more than twice as many wireless systems at one location or evade heavy interference. With Bolt 3000, you can transmit over 20MHz channels for a more robust signal in challenging RF conditions.
*20MHz channels allow you to operate more wireless systems at once in a single location and offer a more robust wireless link in challenging RF conditions. However, audio transmission, as well as interlaced, PSF, and 1080p60/50 frame rates are not currently supported.
Smaller, Lighter, and Even More Rugged
The Bolt 1000 and 3000 transmitters are 20% smaller than previous systems and lighter too. We’ve also improved their resilience in high heat conditions so that they operate flawlessly all the way up to 130F.
More Range for the Buck
The new Bolt is not only more capable in every way, but more affordable too. Compared to older systems, the new Bolt 3000 and 1000 give you 35% more for your money.
More Channels to Transmit Over
Bolt also offers manual frequency control so your crew can carefully manage your wireless workflow wherever you’re shooting. The Bolt 3000 can operate on 2 new DFS channels, allowing interference-free video transmission in more environments than ever before.
Transmit to Multiple Receivers
All Bolt models are multicast capable up to 4 receivers of the same range at the same time. This means you can send your video feed to monitors, switchers, recorders, and even Teradek Cubes simultaneously with no loss in quality or added delay.
Built-in Cross Conversion
Every Bolt model supports real-time standards and cross conversion from TX to RX, allowing you to automatically convert resolution, frame rate, and inputs.outputs (HDMI / 3G-SDI) without any additional hardware.
Metadata & Time Code Support
All 3G-SDI Bolt models support metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from many camera manufacturers, including RED, ARRI, Canon, Sony, and Panasonic.
3D LUT Integration
Apply the look you’re after directly to your wireless video feed using Bolt’s integrated 3D LUT technology. Upload your own LUTs using the free Bolt Manager software or select from a number of built-in presets using Bolt’s OSD.
Cut Through the Interference
The Panel Array Antenna is your go-to solution for cutting through wireless interference in crowded environments. When attached to a Bolt 1000 or 3000, the antenna provides and extremely robust directional signal that will ensure your signal arrives uninterrupted.
Built-In HDMI to SDI Converter
Perfect for use with MoVI and other gimbals, Bolt’s TX features a built-in HDMI to SDI converter, allowing you to connect both your on-camera monitor and video source via the same device.
Forget About Capture Cards
Bolt’s USB 3.0 GRAB Engine allows you to ingest a Bolt feed directly into a computer or your DIT cart without any added delay or loss of quality.
The Bolt Identity
To better identify which systems are paired on set, a removable top plate on Bolt’s TX and RX can be swapped out for a colorful anodized one.
Built Like a Tank
Bolt is housed in a hardened aluminum chassis designed to withstand years of abuse in both extremely hot and cold conditions. Both the TX and RX feature 1⁄4”-20 holes for mounting to cameras and monitors as well as 2-pin Lemo connectors for power. Unique to Bolt 1000 and 3000, a built-in OLED on the RX allows you to quickly configure the system as well as apply 3D LUTs at the touch of a button.
- Latency: < 0.001 seconds
- Range: 3000ft
- Size (TX): 24x66x102mm
- Weight TX / RX: 238g / 380g
- Input / Output: 3G-SDI & HDMI
- Resolution / Frame Rate: 1080p60
- TX HDMI / SDI Converter: YES
- Number of 20 MHz DFS Channels*: 24
- Number of 40 MHz DFS Channels**: 11
- Rapid connect: YES
- Gen 1 Sidekick Compatible: NO
- Metadata support: YES
- USB 3.0 Grab Engine: YES
* 20MHz channels cannot utilize interlaced, PSF, or 1080p60/50 at this time.
** Based on USA channels. Channel availability may vary by region.
Comes with a Bolt Pro 3000 Transmitter and Receiver set with an antenna array in an SKB Utility Case.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Bolt Pro 3000 TX SDI/HDMI
- 1 x Bolt Pro 3000 RX SDI/HDMI
- 1 x Panel Antenna Array 5GHz 3x16dBi 2x 14dBi Black
- 1 x Bolt RX Single (AB) Mount Battery Plate 14.4V
- 1 x SKB Waterproof Utility Case (22 x 17 x 8 inches)
- 5 x N-Male to RP-SMA 12 inch cables (for use with Bolt Rx Only)
- 1 x 1/4 20" Thumb Screw (1.25 inch)
- 1 x 1/4 20" Thumb Screw Plastic Head 2 inch length
- 1 x 1/4 20 Thumb Screw Plastic Head 3/8 inch length
- 1 x 1/4-20 Screw Phil Pan Mach Black 3/8 inch
- 1 x 1/2 20" Lightstand Adapter
- 1 x 3/8" Lightstand Adapter
- 1 x 2pin Lemo to PowerTap - 18 inch Cable
- 1 x 2pin Lemo to PowerTap - 11 inch Cable
- 1 x PSU 2-Pin Lemo 18W
- 1 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Cable (A to Micro, 3ft)
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adapter
- 2 x SDI Cables (BNC to BNC)
- 2 x HDMI Cables (Type A to Type A)
- 5 x Antenna 2dBi WiFi 5.8GHz
- 2 x Antenna 2dBi WiFi 2.4/5.8 GHz
- 1-Year Warranty on Bolt Pro Units
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below