Bolt 1000 LT 3G-SDI Wireless TX
The Bolt LT is an affordable zero-delay monitoring system with the same wireless power of the industry-leading Bolt XT line. The LT sacrifices some hardware and software features, but more than makes up for it with an incredible price-to-performance ratio.
Available in 500 ft, 1000 ft. and 3000 ft. models.
Like the Bolt XT, the Bolt LT delivers 1080p60 HD video from transmitter to receiver, allowing for real-time monitoring on external monitors. Bolt LT is perfect for filmmakers on a budget and is compatible with Bolt XT, 3rd Generation Bolts, Sidekick II, 703 Bolt, and FOCUS Bolt TX / RX models of the same range.
- Compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 1000, Bolt 1000 XT, Sidekick II and 703 Bolt
- SDI loop out on TX
- External antennas on TX
- Smaller and lighter chassis design with robust mounting points (3/8” and ¼”-20)
- Extremely affordable and offers the same wireless performance as the XT
More about Bolt LT
The Bolt LT takes Teradek’s industry-leading wireless performance and packages it into an affordable, streamlined series of zero-delay wireless video systems. The LT line is available in 500ft. or 1000ft. max-range models, with the LT 500 offering external antennas on the transmitter for enhanced wireless performance.
Not only lighter, but smaller too, the Bolt LT is the essential, no-frills high performance wireless video system. Each transmitter includes a single 3G-SDI or HDMI input with matching looping output, while the receiver includes a single 3G-SDI or HDMI output. Several ⅜” and ¼”-20 mounting points allow Bolt LT to mount seamlessly to any camera rig and integrated bi-directional Sony L-series or Canon LP-E6 pass-through battery plates allow you to power your system far more easily than before.
Existing 3rd-generation Bolt users can rejoice because Teradek designed the Bolt LT to be backward compatible with the Bolt 500, 1000, Sidekick II, and 703 Bolt, as well as the powerful new Bolt XT. This feature makes it easier than ever to build onto existing Bolt systems or plug into others already operating on set.
The Bolt LT also retains critical features from the previous generation, including AES 128 encryption to protect your video feed from prying eyes and multicasting to up to 4 receivers.
- 1 x SD/HD/3G-SDI (75 Ohm BNC)
- 1 x HD/SD/3G-SDI Loop-out (75 Ohm BNC)
Sdi Ancillary Data Support
- supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers. Please refer to:
- SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10-bit (8-bit when format conversion is enabled)
Delay Tx To Rx
- <0.001sec (without format conversion)
Supported Resolutions -
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Video Processing -
- visually lossless
- CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
- 33x33x33 3D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
Audio Processing -
- 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- Embedded Audio Input
- 0.95" x 2.6" x 4.47" (24mm x 66mm x 101.5mm)
- 8oz (226g)
- Milled Aluminum(Chassis) and regulation-compliant PCB
- Multiple mounting options with M3 and 1/4" holes
- 3/8" ARRI style accessory mount
- On/Off and Reset Switch
- Feature-rich Bolt Manager Application for OSX & Windows
Usb Interface Functionality
- Upgrade via Mini-USB
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
Rf Channel Selection
- Auto only (NOT configurable)
- 19 dbm EIRP (with two 2dbi antennas)
- Up to 1000 ft line of sight
- Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- 2-Pin Connector 7-28 VDC
Nominal Power Consumption
- 7.5 Watts (Measured at 1080p60)
- 0 ~ 40 deg-C
What's In The Box?
- 2 x Wireless Antennas (2dBi 2.4/5.8GHz) - For Tx
- 1 x 2-pin Connector to PowerTap 18 inch Cable
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
- 1-Year Warranty
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below