Live Streaming Production Software
Turn your computer into a television studio with Wirecast. Telestream Wirecast® is live streaming and production software that gives you everything they need to stream and produce professional-quality video from your mac or windows computer to Facebook, Youtube Live, Twitter/Periscope, and many, many more. Connect multiple live cameras, IP sources, audio interfaces, live screen captures, wifi or LTE sources, and mix in other media such as videos, images, sounds on the fly with professional transitions, 3D titles and graphics, green screen keying, virtual sets, live scoreboards, Twitter comments and more.
Bring in live remote guests instantly with Wirecast Rendezvous and host your own talk show. Wirecast is ideal for producing live internet shows, webinars, news, sporting events, concerts, religious services, corporate meetings, lectures, and online game streams affordably and easily.
Plug in your camera. Prepare your shots. Broadcast live.
Telestream’s Wirecast is the only cross-platform, all-in-one live streaming production software that enables capture, live production, and encoding of live streams for broadcast to multiple servers and platforms simultaneously.
With Wirecast, you can stream multiple live cameras while dynamically mixing in other media such as movies, images, and sounds, and adding production features such as transitions, built-in titles, chroma key, virtual sets, and live scoreboards. Wirecast is ideal for broadcasting professional-looking live internet shows, news, online gaming, sporting events, concerts, church services, corporate meetings, lectures and much more.
Easy to use
You don't need to be a video professional to create polished live broadcasts. Wirecast is easy and affordable - all you need is a camera, a computer and an Internet connection to broadcast your live video productions to any audience, live or on-demand at a fraction of the cost of other live video streaming solutions.
Capture from multiple cameras and other input sources
Wirecast supports an unlimited number of input sources ranging from web cameras (via USB, firewire), DV/HDV, SDI cameras (via capture cards), as well as IP and web-based sources and wireless devices.
Wirecast supports a large number of capture cards and devices including many from Blackmagic Design, Matrox, Teradek and more. Simply connect your input sources to your computer and Wirecast will recognize them as live feeds.
Switch between live feeds and other media
Wirecast's powerful production capabilities make it easy to switch between multiple live camera feeds while dynamically mixing in prerecorded video, audio, graphics and slides. Easily generate transitions, titles and lower thirds, and other video effects for added polish.
Major performance and usability improvements, new render engine, Wirecast Rendezvous remote production and easy video conferencing built in to Wirecast added, Telestream Cloud integration, greatly expanded professional audio features, including multi-channel ingest, multi-track audio mixing, expanded support for pro audio interfaces and protocols, new multi-viewer output for professional monitoring, improved encoding and color-space conversion, simultaneous launch with Wirecast Go 2.0 iOS app for remote Rendezvous contribution, NewBlueFX Live Titler Express 3.0 allows free displaying of live Facebook Comments in 3D titles templates
- Wirecast® Rendezvous is a major new feature in Wirecast 8.
- Remote produce with Wirecast Rendezvous. Bring in live video feeds or interviews from anyone on any smart device from anywhere and then broadcast it live. Rendezvous allows you to bring in remote live guests with the click of a button. Wirecast Pro users can interview up to eight people simultaneously quickly and easily (bandwidth allowing).
- Rendezvous enables remote, multi-site production within Wirecast similar to video conferencing and built for group participation (e.g. panel interviews).
- Allows screen sharing.
- Leverages Telestream Cloud Gateway to provide scale needed to support many end user multi-site productions.
- Built-in tally light system tells remote participants when they are on camera in the broadcast production
- Pro audio features expand ingest and workflow options in Wirecast
- Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks per broadcast and output them to independent destinations. Multi-track audio mixing also enables multi-language productions. Users route audio sources to discrete tracks for both live productions (most requested) and recordings.
- Multi-channel audio capture allows Wirecast to ingest up to 16 channels of audio per source. Users can set up specific shots to contain any combination of input channels, allowing for the full automation of what would have previously required an additional operator.
- Added support for WASAPI, ASIO and industry-standard audio APIs allowing users to connect more professional audio devices and gear to Wirecast to get the results they want.
- NewblueFX’s Live Titler Express
- Display live Facebook comments on screen for your audience in beautifully rendered 3D animated titles and graphics using NewblueFX’s Live Titler Express, which comes bundled free with every copy of Wirecast 8. Now you can engage in real time conversations and feedback with your audience and display these interactions with professional quality graphics.
- More Features. Do more with Wirecast 8!
- More performance increases and a redesigned render engine allow for new, never-before-seen features making it easier to create and stream professional quality content to any destination.
- Multi-view support for monitoring up to 17 live sources independently on external monitors
- Higher quality color-space conversion, x264 encoding, alpha and gamma adjustment.
- Added native clocks and timers in Wirecast
- Wirecast Go 2.0 launches. New and improved iOS app works with Rendezvous, allowing RTMP streaming to Youtube or any RTMP destination.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More