Transcending the Limitations of Waveform Editing
In SpectraLayers Pro 3, you can work with the individual sounds in an audio file just as if they were objects in a photograph. Make detailed repairs with precise tools. Move sounds around, reduce noise and clutter, increase clarity, or get totally creative and transform a sound picture into something new and different. The spectral editing experience is, literally, sound as vision. Transcend the waveform display and refine your vision with SpectraLayers Pro 3.
Complete Sound Design
SpectaLayers Pro provides complete freedom in audio editing and sound design. The latest version combines exceptional program design with a high-performance core audio engine. This is what makes SpectraLayers Pro one of the world’s most revolutionary spectral editing platforms.
What can I do with SpectraLayers Pro 3?
- Divide audio fi les into discrete, user-defi ned layers that can be processed independently and reintegrated to achieve perfect master fi les.
- Remove unwanted noises and artifacts with ease while leaving surrounding audio data completely intact.
- Perform noiseprint-based noise reduction using customized noiseprints containing multiple frequency bands of any width.
- Separate music and dialogue into individual component layers.
- Perform pitch correction on user-selected components of an audio fi le.
- Perform Spectral Casting/Spectral Molding: use the frequency spectrum of one layer as a cast or mold for carving an impression directly into the spectrum of a second layer. Spectral Casting/Spectral Molding opens up unexplored new worlds of audio processing possibilities.
- Enjoy seamless interoperability with Sound Forge™ Pro 11 and Sound Forge Pro Mac 2.5
- All tools are modifi able using a wide range of user-defi nable sensitivities and tolerances
Supported operating systems:
Windows 10 | 8 | 7 | Mac OS
Minimum system requirements Windows
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual-core processor (quad-core processor recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Hard drive space: 2 GB of free hard disk space (for temporary files)
- Graphics card: OpenGL 3.0 compatible graphics card 1280x720 display resolution
- Sound card: Windows-compatible audio hardware
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox 10 or later, or Google Chrome 13 or later (for viewing help)
Minimum system requirements Mac
- OS X 10.7 or higher
- Intel dual core processor (quad core recommended)
- OpenGL 3.0 compatible graphics card
- 1280x720 display resolution
- CoreAudio compatible audio hardware
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB of free hard disk space (for temporary files)
SpectraLayers Pro 3 may be used only after you agree to the terms of the license contained in the software.
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS
AAC, AIFF, Apple Core Audio Format (.caf), FLAC, MP3, Wave, RAW/PCM, Ogg Vorbis, WMA
AAC, AIFF, Apple Core Audio Format (.caf), FLAC, MP3, RAW/PCM, Real Media (.rm), Sun (.au, .snd), Video (AVI, MXF, MP1, MP2, MP4, MKV, .vob, .wmv), Ogg Vorbis, Wave, WMA
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below