Streaming high-quality video content at half the bandwidth required for AVC compression. Easily switch between AVC and HEVC compression whenever necessary. Teradek's 700 Series Cube Series supports up to 1080p streaming at 60fps. The 800 series also supports up to 2160p streaming at 60fps. In addition, the Cube HEVC decoders can also be used with HEVC streams from third party encoders.
They are fully compatible with Core and its new transcoding engine. This allows you to take advantage of the HEVC encoding when streaming to Core, while delivering content to your target in AVC. The dual input (HDMI and SDI) is compatible with the new Bond module and with GigE and Dualband 802.11ac WiFi.
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264)
- Compatible with Cloud Management Platform Core for iOS Monitoring
- Third-party support
- Stream over any online video platform Stream over point-to-point over 3G / 4G / LTE, Ethernet and WiFi
- Comprehensive protocol support
- Built-in scaler and de-interlacer
- Can record parallel to SD cards
- De-encoding an HD stream up to 1080p60
- Hotshoe Mount
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More