FAST, ACCURATE, & AUTOMATIC
With the touch of a single button, PluralEyes analyzes the audio from your cameras and audio devices and syncs them up, in seconds. No clapboards or timecode are needed.
SYNC IN PREMIERE PRO
With the new PluralEyes Premiere Pro Panel, use the power of PluralEyes to sync your files directly inside of Premiere Pro. No need to leave your host application.
SIMPLER. FASTER. SMARTER. BETTER. (NEW)
Syncing just got even easier. In previous versions of PluralEyes, there were over a dozen different sync combination possibilities (Try Really Hard, Change Clip Order...etc.), which meant you might have to run the sync several times before getting it right. In version 4.1, PluralEyes analyzes your footage and automatically uses the best possible options. Just hit the Sync button, and PluralEyes does the rest.
Watch as your footage is being Synced. Color-coded visuals show the status of your footage so that you can easily identify any problems that might need some attention on your NLE's timeline.
PREMIERE PRO PANEL (NEW)
Get all the power and simplicity of syncing in PluralEyes without ever having to leave Premiere Pro. Just hit the Sync button in Premiere Pro, and PluralEyes does all the work. PluralEyes will even color code your footage based on the results of the sync, so that you know which clips, if any, need your attention.
SMART START (NEW)
We’ve made importing media easier than ever. Drag and drop an entire folder of media into PluralEyes, and during a sync it will automatically detect which device the media came from. Your files will be sorted so that media from the same device are on the same track.
AUTOMATIC DRIFT CORRECTION (NEW)
In long clips, sound and video can stop matching up perfectly. Unlike any other sync tool in the industry, PluralEyes can account for that and export a perfect sync. New in version 4, if drift is detected, PluralEyes automatically fixes it, and gives you the option to toggle between the drift corrected sync and the original audio without correction applied.
MUSIC VIDEO WORKFLOW (NEW)
The latest version of PluralEyes includes a workflow for music videos, where talent has recorded with the same background audio in multiple takes or even in multiple locations. During the sync, PluralEyes can automatically consolidate takes on their own track, muting all audio but the master track.
CLIP SPANNING (NEW)
In order to overcome file size limits, some cameras can give a longer recording time by recording on multiple files or even multiple camera cards. PluralEyes can detect this, and consolidate spanned clips into a single clip, making working with the file much easier. New to the latest version of PluralEyes is spanning support for GoPro Cameras.
VERTICAL WAVEFORM SCALING (NEW)
PluralEyes 4.1 adds the ability to scale audio waveforms vertically so that you can see more detail in the waveform when inspecting your media.
TRACK COMPARISONS (NEW)
Select which audio waveform is shown next to the video track, making it easier to verify that the clips have synced properly.
OFFLOAD INTEGRATION (NEW)
Red Giant Offload performs a checksum during media transfer from your camera card to your hard drive, giving you the peace of mind that your footage was backed up with no loss. New in PluralEyes 4.1 is the ability to detect Offload events and bring the footage over to PluralEyes for a seamless workflow between Offload to PluralEyes to the host-app.
KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS (NEW)
PluralEyes now has the same keyboard shortcuts as Premiere Pro for a more intuitive, familiar timeline and playback experience.
COLOR CODING (NEW)
Export from PluralEyes to Premiere Pro now features a color coding option for clips that don’t sync properly. This is also part of the Premiere Pro panel experience, but also happens if you sync in PluralEyes and export to Premiere Pro.
PluralEyes 4.1 Compatibility
MEDIA SUPPORTED ON OSX
VIDEO FILE TYPES
- MPEG, MPG
- DVCPRO HD**
- Motion JPEG (MJPEG)*
AUDIO FILE TYPES
MEDIA SUPPORTED ON WINDOWS
VIDEO FILE TYPES
- MXF (Codec Dependent)**
- MOV, QT
AUDIO FILE TYPES
* PluralEyes will sync but video preview is not available
** PluralEyes will sync Avid DNxHD MXF files but video preview is not availableHost Applications: PluralEyes is a standalone application, not a plug-in, so its results work with every video editor. PluralEyes imports video and audio clips, syncs them, and then exports media files that can be used anywhere. In addition, PluralEyes imports and exports timeline sequences for the following video editors:
- Premiere Pro CS6*, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 and higher
- Sony Vegas Pro 11, 12, 13
- Edius 7.5 and higher
*PluralEyes Premiere Pro Panel supports CC 2014 and higher.
OPERATING SYSTEMSAPPLE MACINTOSH
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- 64-bit only
- Our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- PluralEyes is compatible with a vast array of cameras and codecs
- PluralEyes exports your synced timeline directly to the most popular NLEs, and exports media files for use in any video editor.
- EDIUS Pro support – Users can start a project in PluralEyes 4.1 and export the synced project to an FCP 7 XML file that can be imported into EDIUS Pro 7.5 or 8. NOTE: all video media must have the same frame rate; mixed frame rates projects are not supported by the EDIUS XML import
- Music Video Workflow – A popular way to shoot music videos is to have talent performing along with the same background audio (music track) in multiple takes or even in multiple locations. During the A/V sync, PluralEyes can automatically consolidate takes on their own track, muting all audio but the master track.
- Support GoPro Spanning Media – In order to overcome file size limits, some cameras support a longer recording time by recording on multiple files or even multiple camera cards. PluralEyes can detect this, and consolidate spanned clips into a single clip, making working with the file much easier. New to the latest version of PluralEyes is spanning support for GoPro Cameras.
- Delete multiple clips together – In version 4.1, you can now select multiple clips and delete them together, making it easier to clean up a synced project in PluralEyes 4.1 before exporting to an NLE.
- Ability to turn off drift-correction – Previous versions of PluralEyes 4 always correct audio drift when audio drift reaches a certain threshold. This could lead to longer sync times for larger projects with audio drift that some might consider minimal. Now a user can turn off drift-correction by unchecking the “Correct Audio Drift” sync option under the Sync menu item.
- Addressed connectivity issues with the PluralEyes 4 panel for Premiere Pro that would generate “Unable to communicate with PluralEyes” or “Lost connection to PluralEyes” errors.
- Resolved hangs that would occur when using the PluralEyes panel for Premiere Pro during the “Sending media to PluralEyes” step.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More