The World's Most Comprehensive VFX Plug-in Collection
Boris Continuum Complete 9 AE delivers the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created for MAC and Windows versions of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CC and CS6. A whopping 230+ filters include 3D particle effects, image restoration and touchup tools, true 3D lens flares and volumetric lighting effects, keys and mattes, extrusions, color grading tools, time-based effects, blurs, glows, and cinematic effects such as film glow, film grain, and film process looks. All filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience.
Over 2,500 professionally-designed presets are included free with every installation of BCC. You can save and freely share your own presets and build customized preset collections tuned to the specific needs of a project. Both static and animated BCC presets are supported on the After Effects platform. Presets can be shared with matching BCC installations on any host application in which BCC is installed.
Via the Boris Transfer workflow utilities, BCC is the only plug-in collection that allows easy VFX migration between Adobe, Avid, and Apple video editing software – with parameters and keyframed information intact. Boris Transfer AE allows you to transfer Avid or Final Cut Pro sequences to After Effects while Boris Transfer FCP gives you the ability to transfer sequences between Avid and Final Cut Pro.
Your Swiss Army Knife for VFX
- 3D Objects
The Boris Continuum 3D Objects Unit features 5 powerful visual effects filters that make it easy to create 3D objects using text and shapes.
The Extruded Text filter allows you to create stunning 3D text elements and use the AE native camera and lighting system to generate fly-throughs or to animate the viewer around the generated 3D text models. Extruded EPS provides an easy way to import and extrude Adobe Illustrator layered vector logos and graphics in Adobe After Effects. With Type-on Text, you will be able to create animated text type-ons that fly in from behind or toward the camera or slide into view from the top, left, bottom, or right of the screen either letter-by-letter, word-by-word, or line-by-line. Extruded Spline generates and extrudes shapes from any AE-generated mask shape or shapes using the built-in AE pen path tool, as well as imported vector art from Adobe Illustrator. Layer Deformer generates useful 3D shapes such as planes, cubes, spheres, and cylinders and deforms these 3D objects using built-in vertex and pixel shaders.
- Art Looks
- The Boris Continuum Art Looks Unit includes a selection of art-style filters such as Cartoon Look, Pencil Sketch, Watercolor, and Halftone, with each filter giving a distinct artistic bent to the image. Whether you are going for the "Charles Schwab" look or if you would like your image to resemble a living watercolor painting, this Unit has it all. Each filter includes customizable preset looks and styles that will help "jump start" your creativity and save you from time-consuming tasks such as hand-painting and rotoscopting.
- Blur Sharpen
- The Boris Continuum Blur and Sharpen Unit adds a collection of blur and sharpen filters to your image processing arsenal. These plug-ins emulate a lens blur defocus/rack focus effect where out-of-focus highlights of a video clip take on the shape of the lens diaphragm. The Z-Blur option allows editors to achieve a stylized depth-of-field look where a certain area of a clip remains sharp and clear while the remaining area is slightly out-of-focus. And Unsharp Mask brings detail back to an already-soft image that you may have thought you lost forever. Each filter is multi-processor accelerated for fast performance.
- Color Tone
- The Boris Continuum Color and Tone Unit provides professional grade color grading tools as well as videoscope monitoring to ensure that your colors are safe. BCC 3 Way Color Grade lets you independently adjust the bright, mid, and dark region of a clip via built-in color spheres which are not only easy to use but offer real-time results. The filter also includes a built-in power mask with two sets of controls - one for outside the mask and one for inside the mask - and built-in motion trackers can automatically reposition the mask to follow an object such as a person's face. BCC Correct Selected Color filter is a dedicated secondary color corrector with easy-to-use color isolation tools. The other Color and Tone filters offer control over the whole look of the image such as the Tritone filter which tints/tones an image while maintaining the luma levels.
- Film Style
- The Boris Continuum Film Style Unit includes 8 "film-like" filters that help you achieve the warm organic look that you see when watching classic movie channels. Create classic looks such as Day for Night, Sepia, or Technicolor. Simulate aged or damaged film. Add film glow, match grain from film stock, and access many other cinematic looks. BCC Film Glow creates the soft feel of exposed film; make your highlights bloom and shadows spread out as you experiment with your own unique looks. Other Film Style filters allow you to emulate the common grain found in Kodak film stock or lift grain from one clip to another.
- Image Restoration
- The Boris Continuum Image Restoration Unit includes powerful filters for smoothing and softening image clips, removing flicker, repairing bad pixels, and removing aliasing or jaggies from images. BCC Smooth Tone is an "electronic makeup" tool for saving shots with skin blemishes or substandard makeup while preserving sharpness and full image detail. With BCC Flicker Fixer, BCC Pixel Fixer, and BCC DV Fixer, you can fix flicker and auto-iris issues, remove damaged pixels or dust, and eliminate jaggies and compression artifacts from DV footage. BCC Motion Key is the ultimate in "clean plate"-generating tools, removing moving objects from static shots. With BCC UpRez, scaling from SD to HD, HD to 2K, or even 2K to 4K is possible while maintaining image integrity. BCC Noise Reduction smoothes out noise from camera images without losing detail. BCC Wire Remover helps with removing rigging and staging wires from a shot.
- Key Blend
- The Boris Continuum Key and Blend Unit automates the creation of precise keys with a minimal amount of adjustment. These filters strip away the complexity of chroma keying by automating matting, edge softening and refinement, and light wrapping and reflections to produce seamless composites each and every time. Editors appreciate the technology because it simplifies the keying of real-life clips, not just those shot in a controlled green screen environment. With minimal learning curve, the Boris Continuum Key and Blend Unit provides easy-to-use plug-ins that allow you to pull mattes from a variety of sources in no time at all.
- Tap BCC Stage Light to simulate production lights, projectors, or stage lighting where your viewer can see light beams emanating from powerful light sources. Instantly recreate an atmosphere of a stage performance, a night scene, or a rock club. Or simply add light beams to the headlights of a car. Offering integration with After Effects' camera and lighting system, BCC Lens Flare 3D simulates a lens flare - streaks and spots of light on film caused by light bouncing inside a camera lens. Composite the lens flare over a source image or generate a completely synthetic image. Create cinematic looks, stylish broadcast design elements, and beautiful transitions. Make your video sparkle with BCC Glitter, BCC Glare, and BCC Glint and produce stunning volumetric lighting effects with the BCC Rays filters.
- Match Move
- The Boris Continuum Match Move Unit includes three powerful, specialized filters that enable you to recover motion data from a clip - without resorting to a separate application - and then use that data in creative and interesting ways. For example, with the Corner Pin effect, editors can track a moving bus with an advertisement on its side, and replace the ad with one they create. The Match Move effect can track the movement of one image clip to another - for example, a crane-up shot matched to that of a locked down camera. And Witness Protection allows you to track the motion of an object in a media file. You see this effect in TV shows such as "America's Most Wanted" where potential witnesses or minors have their faces blurred. These powerful, drag-and-drop effects allow you to work from the comfort of your native host application.
- The Boris Continuum Particles Unit gives 3D broadcaster designers the ultimate particle machine, providing an incredibly powerful, flexible, and OpenGL-accelerated particle system. Enhance your compositions with organic design elements such as organic strands of matter and glowing plasma, build complex designs of 2D images in 3D space, and create a 3D "pin board" look based on a layer image. Offering full After Effects camera and light system integration, your creations will match the rest of your 3D composition with ease.
- The Boris Continuum Prespective Unit allows you to create smooth, professional Ken Burns-style animations with BCC Pan and Zoom or shatter your video into 3D shards with 3D Image Shatter effects. This Unit also provides many handy 3D shapes such as spheres or cylinders to manipulate your 2D images in a 3D space. You will find tools for all of your DVE tasks as well as page turns and fast mirroring of images.
- The Boris Continuum Stylize Unit includes popular VFX such as Damaged TV where the picture is affected just like a TV that has seen better days and LED where the image is broken up into points just like an LED sign. There are also surreal effects such as Colorize Glow and Emboss to give your video a quirky look.
- The Boris Continuum Textures Unit enables the generation of realistic textures such as Steel Plates, Bricks, Clouds, Granite, Wooden Planks, and Rock. The textures are procedurally-generated to ensure smooth render at any scale. Each filter provides a variety of animation parameters including controls for the color, width, height, and other aspects of the material. Many of the filters let you add 3D detail to the material surface and include lighting controls. Apply the materials as realistic surfaces or use them as animated organic backgrounds. Each filter includes presets that make using the materials a simple point and click operation.
- From Optical Flow retiming effects to Beat Reactor's automated, audio-based keyframe generation, the Boris Continuum Time Unit provides a number of creative options for editors and compositors. Beat Reactor gives you fast, precise, and flexible ways to use audio to influence the animation of visual effects parameters in Adobe After Effects compositions - resulting in dynamic, high-energy effects that are tightly integrated into compositions. Optical Flow gives true optical quality to slo-mo or speed ramps.
- The Boris Continuum Transitions Unit gives you access to a variety of wipes and organic transitions such as swish pan or lens blur dissolves. Achieve perfect transition timing with the use of a handy on-screen animation graph for ease in and ease out of the transition.
- The Boris Continuum Warp Unit allows After Effects artists to generate real-time static or animated image warps, animated image morphs between a pair of still images, and animated video morphs from video clips like in the popular Michael Jackson music video "Black or White." Fun-house mirror effects can be created with Bulge while you can distort an image based on the luma values of a second image with Displacement Map. Generate auto -animating with Turbulance and animated waves of water across an image with Wave.
- Adobe CC, CS6, CS5.5
- Apple FCP X & Motion 5
- Avid Media Composer 8, 7
- Nuke - Fall 2014
- Sony Vegas Pro 13, 12,11
- Scratch - Fall 2014
- Resolve 11
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More