The DAC-9P makes it easy to use the remarkable small DV/HDV - HDMI output cameras that are available for live production by converting the HDMI output to SDI or HDSDI.
The DAC-9P converts HDMI to HD/SDI or SD/SDI by autosensing the HDMI input and converting it to the same image size as SDI or HDSDI.
In cable runs of 100-200 feet there is a cost advantage in using a long SDI or HDSDI cable rather than a long HDMI cable. 12V DC power adapter included.
The DAC-9P has the capability of 1080p video support.
The DAC-9P has one HDMI input and two SDI outputs for SD and HD. The unit supports the following input formats:
- 720 x 480 interlaced (NTSC)
- 720 x 576 interlaced (PAL)
- 1280 x 720 / 50Hz progressive
- 1280 x 720 / 59.94Hz progressive
- 1280 x 720 / 60Hz progressive
- 1920 x 1080 / 50Hz interlaced
- 1920 x 1080 / 59.94Hz interlaced
- 1920 x 1080 / 60Hz interlaced
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below