Purchase TriCaster 460 w/Control Surface at a significant cost savings - AND receive complimentary TCAE and AutoLink for Panasonic PTZ software for $17,995 USD (a $4,000 USD savings) through Feb. 28, 2017.
Mobile producers, independent video and Web TV experts, advanced worship producers, and corporate video departments are the inspiration for TriCaster 460's boldly-go-anywhere attitude. For anyone producing professional real-time video in small or roving bases of operation getting there is just the start.
The most versatile and extensive of our mobile-scale multi-camera video solutions, TriCaster 460's any-format, any-resolution, any frame-rate I/O and amped-up production capabilities let you connect any camera, access any available video source, and go live from locations you've only imagined. And, with 3D and holographic sets, you can go live from virtually any world.
Produce a 4-camera show that looks infinitely bigger, with layered video, real-time compositions, and multiple submixes that give the look of adding 4 other switchers into the stream. Deliver multi-channel media with simultaneous streaming and social media publishing. Record every feed for later remixing, sweetening, or just fixing mistakes but leave the expensive, extraneous decks, encoders, and other superfluous gear for others to set up and take down while you?re on the move. And, TriCaster 460 packs it all into a 2U frame.
When the show's over in the field, get the source footage to your creative team for tricked-out postproduction, or create whole new programs from the media you already captured. With TriCaster 460, your revenue opportunities are just taking off.
- 4-M/E, 15-channel video switching with audio mixer, titles, warping transitions, buffers, DSK and DVE effects
- Flexible I/O with mix-and-match HD and SD component, composite, and SDI connectivity for any resolution, frame synced for optimal video processing
- Customizable visuals to brand each program with its own high-end look and feel
- Virtual sets with 3D environments and panoramic appearance, including realistic camera movements
- Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
- Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
- Publish to social networks, stream live, record and project simultaneously
- Record each camera feed for later production with our groundbreaking IsoCorder multi-track capture technology
- Post-production workflows with extensive file format compatibility and removable storage
- Deliver from a van, small studio, broadcast control room, backstage, blogger's workspace
Your small to mid-size productions will make you look like a television giant with astonishing flexibility and mobility.
- Multi-TrackISO Source Recording
Record up to four isolated, simultaneous feeds during live production with lsoCorder™ technology built into the system, replacing racks and racks of space wasting gear - without the expense
- Media Publishing
Instantly publish content to popular social media sites; upload to FTP sites, or transfer to storage volumes and network locations; share clips and stills during production, or upload your entire show within minutes after production wraps
Streamline sophisticated operation sequences that are too complex for real-time action with custom memory presets and key commands; extend control behind the scenes and in front of the camera with MIDI support and interactive Hot Spots; and add robotic PTZ cameras that you can control remotely without the need for additional staff
- Holographic Live Virtual Sets
Create custom, photorealistic virtual environments from panoramic images using a smartphone, point-and shoot, or DSLR camera, with support for 30 positioning of sources and live virtual camera movements (requires Virtual Set Editor 2.5, sold separately)
- Multi-Channel Audio Mixer
Deliver pristine sound with adjustable audio for all sources, plus 4 fully independent stereo output mixes; robust audio follow video and routing configuration; touchscreen and tactile remote control via the iPad® audio app and native support for Avid® Artist Mix audio control surfaces
TriCaster 460 Control Surface is a perfect fit for mobile production or tight spaces.
- Intuitive layout, ideal for both TriCaster 460 and TriCaster 410, mapped directly to the user interface for maximum interaction
- Full-featured workflow for optimal live production performance
- Illuminated buttons for heightened visibility of control surface activity under any environmental lighting conditions
- Premium T-Bar and three-axis joystick for precision control of effects, zooms and transitions
- Seamless, simultaneous changeover of multiple production elements with versatile, multi-select delegate controls
- Durable, ergonomic design for confident, comfortable performance
TriCaster Advanced Edition Software
TriCaster Advanced Edition* software adds more than 100 exclusive capabilities to your system, enabling you to get the most out of your workflow from capture and creation to delivery. TriCaster Advanced Edition will:
- Add 4 NDI inputs and outputs to your TriCaster
- Enable superior second-screen experiences
- Import data directly from Excel and other sources
- Add sophisticated creative capabilities to your shows
|Switcher Channels||15 6 external, 5 internal, 4 M/E buses|
|Video Input||4 simultaneous live video sources, in any combination of supported connection types, resolutions and frame rates (including PsF selections)
|Network Sources||2 live inputs via Gigabit connection, selectable from any available network sources with support for video, audio and alpha channel
|Robotic Camera Support||Access up to 4 live Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via standard serial and network protocols, with preset system and user interface control over camera orientation, zoom, focus and iris|
|Media||4 integrated digital media sources for video, graphics and sounds (2 DDRs, GFX and Sound) + 15 buffers|
|Buffers||15 content buffers to store and playback video, animations, still images and graphics
|Mix/Effect Buses (M/E)||4 freely configurable M/E channels for video mixing, compositing, effects and virtual sets, each with independent Key layer and support for TransWarp effects
|Macros||Record configurations and operation sequences, then attach to keyboard shortcuts, control surface actions, MIDI controllers, or on-screen hotspots for recall and automation
|DSKs||2 primary DSK channels, plus 1 additional Key layer per M/E bus, each with independent transition controls, 3D DVE, scaling, cropping and integrated TransWarp effects|
|Effects and Transitions||Integrated TransWarp effects engine on all effects channels supports standard transitions, customizable animation store transitions with audio, and overlay effects
- NewTek TriCaster 460
- NewTek TriCaster 460 Control Surface
- Advanced Edition Software
- AutoLink for Panasonic PTZ software
Compare Mini vs 460
Advanced Edition Software Comparison
|FEATURE||TRICASTER MINI||TRICASTER 460|
|Maximum layers per M/E||2||4|
|Maximum keyers per M/E||2||4|
|Down stream keyers||2||4|
|Edge feathering on keyers||No||Yes|
|24fps session support||No||Yes|
|FEATURE||TRICASTER MINI||TRICASTER 460|
|Removable drive storage bay||No||Yes|
|Additional analog video i/o||No||Yes|
|Additional audio i/o (analog AUX output)||No||Yes|
|TriCaster hardware video outputs||2x SDI or 2x HDMI||2x SDI or 2x HDMI|
|Hardware tally interface||No||Yes|
|LTC timecode support||No||Yes|
|Bundle price with 460CS||No||Yes|
Purchase TriCaster 460 w/Control Surface at a significant cost savings - AND receive complimentary TCAE and AutoLink for Panasonic PTZ software for $17,995 USD (a $4,000 USD savings)
Promo Dates: Effective immediately through February 28, 2017.
BIG savings on TriCaster 460 w/CS and TriCaster 8000 w/CS means there has never been a better time for your customers and prospects to buy a professional TriCaster system.
By including TriCaster Advanced Edition and NewTek AutoLink for Panasonic PTZ software with the purchase of these two models:
- Adds more than 100 production-enabling features to these systems, and unleashes an exponential workflow that will allow them to access any source, anywhere on their LAN over a standard Ethernet connection with NDI™,
- Makes TriCaster 8000 upon purchase a 12-input switcher and TriCaster 460 an 8-input switcher,
- Allows users to configure all their inputs for IP-based sources if they choose, or mix IP sources with direct hardware and baseband connections,
- Enables Panasonic IP cameras detected on their network to become immediately available with no complex configuration required,
- Enables the user to manage orientation, zoom, focus, store and recall camera presets, etc. directly from the user interface or compatible controller
- And more
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More