Highlight Replay Recorder with HD/SD-SDI I/O.
The HDR-10 is an instant replay/replay recorder that can mark and record key scenes during a game or show, then replay it via your switcher.
This is a single channel recorder with a removable hard drive (compatible with 2.5" SSD drives), that can record from both lower case high and standard definition video equipment via 3G/HD/SD-SDI and supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i, and 480i video formats.
The LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network) connector allows you to connect the HDR-10 and an in-line controller. It can also connect another HDR-10 to cascade up to 8 sets of HDR-10's at the same time.
It comes with a jog shuttle controller. HDR-10 allows the user to store selected highlights onto a removable media that is compatible with 2.5" SSD. SSD required, but not included.
User control of the unit is via a USB or compatible jog shuttle.
- Single channel highlight replay recorder
- Internal 4GB Buffer to capture and review the event
- 3G/HD SDI input, output and loop through with embedded audio
- Optional SH-1 Jog/Shuttle knob as a control input device (sold separately)
- GPI interface allows other devices such as switcher to trigger the playback
- Recording file formats: MOV
- Support NTFS format without 2GB/4GB file limitation
- LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network) connection between main unit, remote controller and other devices
- Video Standard: HD
- Video format: 720p 50/59.94/60 1080i 50/59.94/60 1080p 23.976/24 1080p 50/59.94/60
- Input signal: 1xSDI
- Monitoring/Playback output: 2xSDI
- Embeded audio: SDI input
- Storage medium: Built-in 4GB Video Buffer SSD: 120GB/ 256GB (recommend)
- How to Retrieve Recorded Content: Removable / SSD, transfer data via USB 3.0
- Storage File System: NTFS (read only)
- Recorded File Format: MOV
- Video Recording Bit Rate/ Color Sampling: Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
- Audio Recording Format: Uncompressed PCM
- Time code in/out: Via embedeed SDI only
- External Sync/Genlock Black: LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network)
- Power Failure Protection: N/A
- Chassis: Desktop/Unibody Rack-mountable with RMK-2 2U Rackmount Kit
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More