All in One VR Camera
Say goodbye to complicated production. Orah 4i is the first all-in-one VR / 360 camera, and the only one you will ever need. With four lenses, built-in microphones and integrated live stitching software, Orah 4i produces 4K VR / 360 content with ambisonic sound at the push of a button.
Designed by Professionals, for Professionals
Orah 4i was designed to help you focus on the creation of compellimg VR content. You can now preview, live broadcast and record professional VR Video with the push of a button. In addition, the Ambisonic '3D' sound capture capabilities of the Orah 4i bring the feeling of immersion to a stunning new level.
- Live VR - Capture and stream 360 video instantly
- Fully immersive - 4K video with ambisonic 3D sound puts you right in the action
- Plug and stream solution - Setup your camera in minutes with no hassle
- Affordable pricing – especially for multi-cam set-ups
- Seamlessly connect with video platforms
- Complete bundle includes everything you need for Live 360 Production including the Orah 41 camera, Stitching box, Power Supply, POE injector, WiFi antenna and cables.
- Area Coverage: Full-spherical, 360*180 degrees
- Maximum Resolution: 4096*2048 px (4K) @30fps Real Time Stitching 4800*2400px @30 fps Post-Processing Stitching
- Lenses: 4 Fisheye 8-Layer MC Glass , Aperture f/2.0, 170 degree FOV
- Image Sensor: 4 Sony EXMOR™, 1920*1440px resolution
- Sensors Synchronization: Hardware synchronization
- Body Material: Aluminium (Anodized Precipitation-Hardened)
- Heat Dissipation: Thermal pad allows high head dissipation for long video streaming sessions (48+ hours)
- Power: Camera: 48V over PoE, Processing unit: 110V / 220V connected on a power outlet
- Dimension and weight: Camera: 8 x 7 x 6.5 cm / 3.1 x 2.7 x 2.5 inches 0.5 kg / 1.1 lb / 17 oz Processing unit: 27.4 x 13 x 26.4 cm / 10.8 x 5.1 x 10.4 inches 2.7 kg / 6 lb / 96 oz
- Camera Audio Channel Inputs: Built-in 4 high dynamic range microphones 65dB SNR, 122dB max SPL
- External Audio Channel Inputs: 3.5 mm jack line-in, support USB capture, Built-in delay adjustments, Ambisonic audio line-in (coming soon)
- Audio Format Output: 4 channel ambisonic @ B format (AmbiX) Stereo
- Output Projection: Equirectangular, Cubical (coming soon)
- Camera Exposure: Automatic exposure
- White Balance: Automatic white balance
- Video Encoding: H264 High, Main or Baseline profile
- Video Bitrate: From 5 to 50 Mbps
- Live Streaming Protocol: RTMP to broadcast to server, HLS for smartphone, cardboard or GearVR preview
- Record Format (Stitched Output): MP4 format (with spatial meta-data) save to SD/SDHC/SDXC UHS-II
- Video Publishing Platform: Any Platforms that supports VR video, whether it is broadcasting live or recording videos for furture playback. YouTube, Wowza, Akamai, Bitmovin, Ustream, Livestream, and others using RTMP protocol broadcast. Facebook, YouTube, Vrideo, Littlestar, Bitmovin and others using equirectangular video output.
- Camera Control: Web interface with live preview. API (Coming soon)
- Interface: HDMI 2.0 port (up to 4096x2160 @30fps) RJ45 Ethernet port, SD/SDHC,SDXC UHS-II slot, Wifi (web app interface with live preview)
What's in the box
- Stitching box
- Stitching box power supply
- 4i Camera
- POE injector
- 7ft ethernet cable with 90 degree RJ45 connector
- WiFi antenna
Additional needed material: LAN Ethernet cable, WiFi enabled device.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More