The BC-80 Block Camera is a small HD camera with an infra-red remote control.
It can be used for HD high quality shooting within a limited space and supports resolutions up to 1080p60.
The BC-80 provides 30x optical zoom and the image output interfaces are SDI and HDMI.
The BC-80 supports SONY VISCA protocol enabling the camera to be controlled via RS-422 or DVIP interface and the built-in tally light indicates when it is active.
- HD Resolution: 1/2.8" High Definition 2.0 M Pixels progressive CMOS sensor
- High definition formats supported: 1080/ 59.94p, 1080/ 50p, 1080/ 59.94i, 1080/ 29.97p, 1080/ 25p, 1080/ 50i, 720/ 59.94p, 720/50p
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce the noise and enable sharper image under low light conditions.
- Video Output: SDI + HDMI synchronously.
- Tally LED Design (RS-422/ DVIP Operation)
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More