All of the products in the Movie Studio software family make it easy to import and edit movies, images, and music so you can jump right in and start creating your next video or audio masterpiece. Whether you're a beginner, an experienced filmmaker, or a professional broadcast producer, there is a Movie Studio solution to meet your needs.
With VEGAS® Movie Studio, the most efficient movie editor yet, you can easily organize, edit, and enhance all of your photos and videos with amazing special effects, spectacular titles and custom music. With a new, modern user interface, version 14 of VEGAS® Movie Studio features powerful multicam editing tools, optimized hover scrub technology, efficient RAM preview, high resolution (including 4K) and all the effects you need to tell the perfect story. And use the included SmartSound® Sonicfire Pro® 6, NewBlueFX video effects and the Hitfilm Toolkit Pack to take your videos to the next level.
VEGAS® Movie Studio 14 is your creative partner for easy video editing with maximum fun!
- You need a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 1.25 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA®, AMD® or Intel® GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCA, SND, W64, WAV, WMA, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WDP, CDA, SFA
AVC/AAC, AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, AVCHD, RM, MVC, XAVC S, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More