AV.io SDI is a simple to use, portable video grabber with no drivers to install. Use it with your favorite web-cam capture application on Windows, Mac and Linux systems for high quality video capture from any 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SD-SDI video source. Captures audio from 3G-SDI and HD-SDI too! AV.io SDI transfers lossless uncompressed video at 60 fps with resolutions up to 1920×1080 over USB 3.0.
AV.io SDI provides cross-platform, UVC-based video capture for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals, including embedded audio. It is portable, flexible, and simple to use: the perfect companion to your SDI video camera. Best of all, there’s no installation required! Simply connect AV.io SDI to your video camera (or the output from a video mixing board) and capture station and it’s ready to start capturing live audio and video with third-party application favorites such as Skype, Wirecast and VLC media player!
Connect your device to the frame grabber
- Capture HDMI, SDI, DVI, VGA signals
- Frame rates up to 60 fps
- Resolutions up to 2048×2048
Connect your frame grabber to the laptop
- Install the drivers
- Capture and/or record your source
- Using GoToMeeting, Wowza or other clients, stream your device as a “camera” or “desktop”.
When would I use a frame grabber?
Captures 1080p at 60 fps with near-zero latency on Windows, Mac and Linux
No software installation required, works over USB
Automatic audio resampling
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Interface
- UVC and UAC device drivers
- Dimensions: 3.54″ × 2.36″ × 0.91″, 90 mm × 60 mm × 23 mm
- Connectors: SDI (BNC-style), USB 3.0 B-Type connector
- Input: 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI (including embedded audio)
- Input resolution up to 1920×1080
- Output frame rate: Note that the third party software you’re using sets the frame size and bitrate.
- 640×360 at 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- 640×480 at 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- 960×540 at 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- 1280×720 at 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- 1920×1080 at 15, 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps
- Output color space YUV 4:2:2
- Capture latency Near-zero. However, third-party applications may contribute to capture delay.
- HDMI Audio (input): 16-bit and 24-bit PCM encoded audio 48 kHz (audio capture supported from 3G-SDI and HD-SDI)
- Audio output: 16-bit 48 kHz stereo audio
- One LED to indicate the status of the AV.io SDI (power, readiness, and operation in progress)
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.10 and up, Linux distribution with kernel 3.5.0 or higher supported.
- Made in North America (Canada)
- AV.io SDI USB video grabber
- SDI cable (male to male)
- USB 3.0 cable (AM-BM)
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below