The Paralinx Arrow-X HDMI System is a revolutionary HD Video Transmission system offering Realtime Wireless HD with robust long range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Arrow-X transmits full-HD 1080p/60 with a range of up to 700 feet (215m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass.
Much like the popular Paralinx Tomahawk, the Arrow-X transmits Full-HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.3oz/178g (without antennas).
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features HDMI input. Receiver features dual 3G-SDI outputs.
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter
- Long-range transmission - Up to 700 feet (215 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
In the Box:
- P-Tap to LEMO Cable
- 2 x Small Antennas
- USB to mini-USB Cable
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below