NOW WITH LEMO POWER INPUT!
The Paralinx Ace wireless video transmission system is the latest addition to the Paralinx family. Featuring realtime, uncompressed, wireless HD video and available with either SDI or HDMI input/output this compact, rugged, lightweight system is the ultimate short-range wireless solution for professional filmmakers.
The Ace will send uncompressed HD video signals up to 1080p60 with zero-latency up to a maximum range of 300ft/100m. Each transmitter can multicast to up to 4 receivers and receivers can be paired by the user via an onscreen-display. The rugged aluminum and ABS plastic enclosures are lightweight and feature threaded inserts for attaching an onboard battery plate (LP-E6, NP-F, BP-U) or mounting brackets.
- Zero-latency (less than 1ms)
- Range: Up to 300ft/100m
- Signal Quality: Uncompressed, up to 1080p/60
- Input/Output: SDI or HDMI
- Power: (SDI): 7-17v 2-Pin Lemo input (HDMI): 7-17v barrel input
- Weight (SDI): 146g (Tx), 160g (Rx)
- Enclosure Dimensions (HDMI or SDI):
- Tx: 2.6in x 4.7in x 0.6in (6.7cm x 11.9cm x 1.5cm)
- Rx: 3.4in x 4.5in x 0.6in (8.6cm x 11.5cm x 1.5cm)
- 1 AC adapter with international plugs (US, UK, Euro) per receiver unit
- 1 PTap to 2-Pin Lemo (SDI)\
- 1 BNC cable (18in/45cm) or HDMI cable (18in/45cm) depending on input/output type
- 1 Mini-USB to USB firmware cable (18in/45cm)
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More