Live recording of any source.
Expand your recording capabilities to protect more productions, media files, and raw footage with powerful source capture using NDITM technology. Install this application on any network-connected workstation for multi-channel ISO recording of NDI sources. NewTek IsoCorderTM Pro encodes video in a high-quality QuickTime format that is universally compatible with practically any platform or application, and allows for virtually unlimited remote ISO recording with suitable storage media and capacity.
Capture everything on the network.
Rest easy knowing your shows and sources have been recorded and stored in broadcast-quality files ready for immediate use in any video editing application for quick-turnaround productions. NewTek’s own IsoCorder technology is now NDI-compatible, recording any live video source on the network—and supporting virtually every non-linear editing application for both the Mac® and PC, without the need for transcoding—so your live video production is ready for the production suite as soon as you capture it.
With NewTek IsoCorder Pro, now you can record multiple live video sources, even inputs and outputs from other video systems on the network, with embedded timecode. NewTek IsoCorder Pro supports capture and still image grabs of up to 16 NDI sources, and includes professional color correction tools, 8-channel audio control, independent or group control of recorders, and support for 32-bit NDI sources with transparency.
NewTek IsoCorder Pro supports capture and still image grabs of up to 16 NDI sources, and includes professional color correction tools, 8-channel audio control, independent or group control of recorders, and support for 32-bit NDI sources with transparency.
Record your entire IP video world with NewTek IsoCorder Pro
- High-quality, full-resolution recording of up to 16 channels, including support for alpha channel and per-channel recording control
- 8-channel audio, with per-channel level control, headphone monitoring, and on-screen VU meter overlays
- High-quality still image grab from any recording channel, with motion-adaptive deinterlacing
- Full field-rate multi-view monitoring, with support for dual-monitor workspaces and configurable graticule overlays, including VUs, title safe, 4:3 safe, alpha channel checkerboard, and center cross
- Fully configurable color correction settings for recording channels, including white balance, proc amp controls, and automatic color correction
- Integrated, full-color Waveform and Vectorscope allow for real-time signal monitoring and adjustment
Minimum System Requirements:
- 64-bit Microsoft® Windows 7 operating system (OS) or better
- Intel i5 Sandy Bridge CPU or better with integrated GPU (NVIDIA discrete GPU, with 2GB video memory or better recommended)
- 8GB system memory
- Gigabit connection or better
- Local, external or shared storage accommodating the desired number of recording channels and capacity (write speeds of 20 Mb/s per channel required; high-speed storage recommended)
- Display with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
Faster CPU, additional memory, and larger GPU highly recommended for optimal performance.
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below