TRANSITIONS 5 DIMENSIONS
Description: NewBlue Transitions 5 Dimensions delivers a comprehensive set of 25multi-dimensional transitions that help you add dynamic range, create moving video collages and transforming transitions in your edits.
- 3D Bouncing Cubes: 3D Bouncing Cubescreates a series of bouncing "frames" around one scene before blending into the next scene.Box Explosion: Folds your first scene into a spinning box that flies apart to reveal your second scene.
- Confetti: Turns the first scene into pieces of three-dimensional confetti that blow off the screen to reveal the second scene.
- Grid Blast: Grid Blast slices the first scene into a grid whose dark portions blow away at one speed, while the light portions blow away at a different speed, then reveal the second scene.
- Grid Fall Away: Breaks your first scene into pieces that fall away from the camera. The darker portions of the first scene fall faster than the lighter portions.
- Spiral: Breaks your first scene into a rectangular grid of panels that spiral inward, then spiral back out to reassemble as the second scene.
- Spiral Rotation: Breaks your first scene into a rectangular grid of panels that spiral inward while flipping around an axis, and then spiral back out to reassemble as the second scene.
- Vortex: Breaks the first scene into small pieces that twirl and fly around the screen to reveal the second scene.
- Box Fold: Displays your first scene on the inside panels of a box. The box then folds inward, with your first scene on the inside panels and your second scene on the outside top panel.
- Comb: Slices your first scene into strips resembling a comb's teeth, which twirl and peel off the page to show your second scene.
- Flip: Flips the firstscene over in a variety of ways, then reveals the second scene on the other side.
- Louver Grid: Turns the first clip into a grid of spinning, window louver-like panels that dissolve into the second clip.
- Magic Carpet: Curls your first scene into a magic carpet-like shape that spins as it flies, then transitions to your second scene.
- Page Turn: Turns your first scene as if it were a page in a book or calendar into your second scene.
- Rotating Frames: Cuts the first scene into cascading frames that spin on acentral axis, then reassembles them to reveal the second scene.
- Spiral Bounce: Slices your first scene into bouncing panels that spiral inward, then outward to re-form as your second scene.
- Twist: It twists, slices, and peels your first scene away to reveal your second scene.
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- NewBlue Titler Pro 1
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- NewBlue Titler Pro 3
- NewBlue Titler Pro AE
- NewBlue Titler Pro Live for Wirecast
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More