Clean, Imaginative and Customizable Looks.
Finally, the new RetroCraft collection is here. Giving you the ability to instantly create clean, sharp and imaginative titles for your next documentary, reality show or live production.
Explore the 12 new designs built to give your next production a fresh look. Each customizable design features both a main title and lower third version of the design, totaling 24 templates. Change text and color or use the designs as a base to create your very own title inside Titler Pro.
A Closer Look:
The RetroCraft Collection is designed for versatility with a clean aesthetic to fit projects of all kinds, providing you with flexibility you need to add your own touch.
Looking to promote an upcoming event? Try the Crystal Main Title for a modern look.
Or maybe you want your documentary to have clean look, try the Pulsar Lower Third.
You can also turn up the energy to match your live concert broadcast with the Feedback Main Title
Or join the search for the next top chef with the Crafty Lower Third template.
The RetroCraft Collection requires the latest version of Titler Pro 2, 3 or Titler Pro Live.
Recommended System Requirements
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- NewBlue Titler Pro AE
- NewBlue Titler Pro 3
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- NewBlue Titler Pro Live for Wirecast
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- Adobe After Effects 5.0+
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More