Reconstruct Your Image in Creative WaysNewBlue Elements 3 Energize delivers 6 compositing tools that add energy or re construct an image in creative ways.
Create Living Backgrounds
Background Generator makes it easy to create backgrounds using your existing footage and photos.
Simulate Camera Shake
Recreate a jittery hand-held camera look or simulate the extreme shake of an earthquake with Active Camera.
Generate Mirrored Reflections
The Reflection plugin adds depth and substance to your compositions with reflections and 3D position controls for your Picture in Pictures.
Simulate camera movements to imitate a jittery hand-held camera.
Zoom in and out on stills or video to highlight a moment or object.
Create a soft, magnified backdrop of your original image.
Use various shapes and outlines to magnify a selected region.
Create and control a mirrored reflection of your image.
Replicate your video into a grid-like wall.
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
- Adobe After Effects 5.0+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- NewBlue Titler Pro 1
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- NewBlue Titler Pro 3
- NewBlue Titler Pro AE
- NewBlue Titler Pro Live for Wirecast
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
- See more at: https://www.newbluefx.com/products/elements/energize#sthash.nReNNXgJ.dpuf
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More