1U rack mountable LTO-7 with Thunderbolt 2 connectivity
- Available with two LTO-7 tape drives
- Free mTape Utility supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- Two drive unit enables simultaneous copies to two LTO-7 tapes*
- 6 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge (15 TB compressed)
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
YoYottaID LTFS Archiving Software
Track assets from production to post. YoYottaID LTFS creates archives to LTO-6 tapes with mTape or mRack. YoYottaID names, formats, mounts and repairs tape archives. YoYottaID remembers the contents of every tape created so later on you can search to find the location of shots. YoYottaID LTFS also enables simultaneous archiving to two LTO-6 tapes for the ultimate in data security.
The software takes advantage of the Linear File Transfer System (LTFS) developed by IBM. LTFS mounts a tape as a volume (hard disk) within OSX. This makes it possible to write and read from the tape as if it were a disk without proprietary software or formatting. All copies are verified using MD5 checksum integrity algorithms.
Now through June 30th, 2017 purchase an mLogic mTape LTO-7 Desktop archiving solution with Thunderbolt 2 connectivity or an mRack LTO-7 rackmountable single or dual tape archiving solution, also with Thunderbolt 2 connectivity, and get 5 additional LTO-7 tape cartridges for FREE! That’s a remarkable $600 value.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More