mRack LTO-6 with Dual tape drives
mRack LTO revolutionizes LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO-6 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity.
- 1U rack mountable enclosure with dual LTO-6 tape drives
- Free mTape Utility supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- 2.5 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- Reads and writes to both LTO 5 & 6 tapes, reads LTO 4 tapes
- Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Dual drive version enables writing to two LTO-6 drives simultaneously*
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
- Ships complete with Fujifilm LT0-6 cartridges, Fujifilm Universal Cleaning Cartridge and Thunderbolt cable
PreRoll Post™ LTFS Archiving System
PreRoll Post™ is an application that automates indexing your camera originals, complete with thumbs, proxies and metadata, while backing up full resolution media to mTape or mRack.
The software takes advantage of the Linear File Transfer System (LTFS) developed by IBM. LTFS mounts a tape as a volume (hard disk) within OSX. This makes it possible to write and read from the tape as if it were a disk without proprietary software or formatting. All copies are verified using MD5 checksum integrity algorithms.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More