Create Beautiful Memories with Incredible Video Editing Software
You need a creative partner, not just video editing software. With VEGAS® Movie Studio as your collaborator, transform your digital photos and video clips into lasting memories. Easy-to-use editing tools, flashy titles and stunning video effects provide pure inspiration.
- Dazzling titles and text
Animate your titles with the Titles & Text media generator. Fly your text onto the screen. Make your titles shake, rattle and roll! Call up a Bounce, Flip, Float, Pop or even an Earthquake preset to create eye-catching titles and text.
- Go for maximum effect
The built-in audio and video effects offer limitless possibilities. Use these filters and effects to enhance and improve your video and audio clips, or to create something wild and crazy. Ready-made presets make for easy video editing. Or tweak to your heart’s content and build your own presets.
- Music Maker
Music Maker is the perfect tool for creating original music for your movies. Record voice-overs and score the perfect musical soundtrack. Nothing adds emotion to your movie like the right music. Whether you're a musician or not, with Music Maker you can create music like the pros.
- Sharing Made Easy
Generate the optimum quality format for your sharing destination. Upload directly to Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook. Once you decide how you want to share your masterpiece, VEGAS® Movie Studio automates the process.
- Show Me How
Learn as you go with built-in Show Me How interactive tutorials. Have a question? The Show Me How tutorials teach you all you need to know. Follow the on-screen prompts right in your project for step-by-step guidance, and edit your project while you learn the tools. Tutorials explain important features, windows, and editing tools. Whether you are a seasoned pro or a new movie editor, these helpful guides provide easy video editing lessons.
What's New in VEGAS Movie Studio 14
- New user interface
- Social media upload
- Vignette effect
- 4K monitor support
- Music Maker
- You need a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 1.25 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA®, AMD® or Intel® GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCA, SND, W64, WAV, WMA, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WDP, CDA, SFA
AVC/AAC, AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, AVCHD, RM, MVC, XAVC S, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below