mocha Plus (formerly mocha AE) is the Planar Tracking and masking utility that supports Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion, HitFilm and Boris FX.
mocha Plus 4.1 goes beyond the bundled versions by adding new features, including a 3D Camera Solver and lens correction tools for After Effects. New support includes mask export to Adobe Premiere Pro an "open spline" support for After Effects.
When other trackers fail, users turn to mocha's rock solid tracking.
mocha’s 2.5D planar motion tracking engine accurately follows translation, scale, rotation, skew and perspective. Unlimited tracking layers handle reflections, obstructed and blurred objects, even areas with low detail. The AdjustTrack module and overlay tools help solve tracking challenges with pixel-perfect accuracy.
Advanced Roto Tools
Create animated roto masks with less keyframes.
X-spline and Bezier creation tools are purposely designed for artists to easily create detailed roto shapes. When linked to mocha’s planar tracking, roto shapes inherit motion and perspective, dramatically reducing manual keyframe work. Advanced tools for shape editing include per-point edge feathering, join layers tool, transform tool, group layers and more making mocha the ideal system for rotoscoping.
Adobe Premiere Pro Support
Copy and paste masks directly into Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Premiere Pro editors can now use mocha masks to isolate color correction, blurs and more. mocha’s advanced tracking and roto tools create accurate masks with minimal keyframing. Export mutli-layered masks to AE, Premiere and FCP without rendering.
3D Camera Solver
Camera tracking for 3D visual effects.
Solve 3D match moving capabilities with planar ease. Unlike feature based tracking, mocha solves the 3D camera based on user-selected planes. This fast and easy-to-use solution is ideal for set extensions, 3D text and particle tracking. Additionally the 3D solver can be used to assist other 3D tracking applications on difficult shots with low detail or significant foreground occlusions.
Calibrate, correct and remove lens distortion.
This simple and easy-to-use interface allows users to calibrate the distortion introduced by camera lenses. Unwanted lens distortion can be removed or matched for realistic compositing. Export to the free mocha Lens plug-in for After Effects or export distortion map data for Nuke, Flame, Fusion and more*.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- IntelWindows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP Professional SP2 or higher, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, on x64.
- Recommended Hardware Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB +
- Disk: High-speed disk array
- Graphics Card: NVDIA Quadro FX 1500 or equivalent
- Monitor: 1920×1080 or higher
- Network: Must have an enabled network adapter (wifi or ethernet
- Minimal Requirements: Processor: At least 1-GHz Pentium IVDisk: At least 1 GB
- Memory: At least 1 GB
- Graphics card: Must support OpenGL
- Monitor: Minimum resolution 1200×800 pixels
- Network: Must have an enabled network adapter (wifi or Ethernet)
- nodelocked only
Support for post-production and visual effects software: Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion, HitFilm 2 Ultimate, Boris FX* and Red Giant.
* support for Boris (BCC plug-ins) enables tracking import into Avid Media Composer & Sony Vegas Pro.
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More