The World's First Thunderbolt LTO-6 Tape Drive
- World's first LTO with Thunderbolt connectivity
- Supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
- Dual Thunderbolt ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- External SAS port provides expansion for additional tape drives or other SAS devices
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered - Enables use in any environment
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port.
mTape revolutionises LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mTape supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). With LTFS, mTape mounts just like a hard disk with drag and drop functionality.
Backup. Archive. Works with your favorite software.
mTape is compatible with industry leading software including:
- Archiware - (PresSTORE)
- Imagine Products - (PreRoll Post)
- Retrospect, Inc. (Retrospect)
- StorageDNA - (DNA Evolution)
- Tolis - (BRU)
- XenData - (XenData 6 Workstation)
Innovative Design. Solid engineering.
mTape features a small form-factor design ideal for mobile applications. And mBack is DC powered enabling the unit to be used in any environment.
|Interface||2x Thunderbolt 2 ports, SAS pass through port|
|Tape Drive||IBM LTO-6, LTFS Compatible|
|System Requirements||Mac or Windows PC with Thunderbolt port
mTape Utility or compatible backup/archive software
|Size||11.5 x 8 x 4"/ 29.2 x 20.3 x 10.2 cm|
|Weight||8.75 lb / 4 kg|
|What's in the Box?||mTape with LTO-6 tape drive
Fujifilm LTO-6 tape cartridge
Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
1 meter Thunderbolt cable
Universal power adapter
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below