Thunderbolt RAID and LTO-7 Tape Archiving Solution with PreRoll Post archiving software for Digital Workflows
- 1U rack mountable storage and archiving solution
- Supports up to six 2.5" hard drives or SSDs (add your own drives)
- Hardware RAID 0,1,5,6,10, 50 or JBOD operation
- Integrated LTO-7 tape drive - 6TB of storage per tape cartridge, up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
- Four Thunderbolt 2 ports (dual Thunderbolt 2 buses)
- Ideal for mounting in standard 19" racks or DIT carts
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
- Ships with 6-bay drive enclosure, IBM LTO-7 tape drive, LT0-7 data cartridge, Universal Cleaning Cartridge and two Thunderbolt cables
RAID & LTO-7. The Perfect Combo.
mRack DIT LTO-7 is a 1U rack mountable hybrid RAID and LTO-7 tape archiving solution designed to support today's digital workflows. Copy camera cards to high-speed RAID for online editing and then archive the raw footage and completed projects to LTO-7 tape to safeguard the media for the long term.
mRack DIT LTO-7 features four Thunderbolt 2 ports and connects to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac or PC. Add up to six spinning or solid state drives for integrated hardware RAID functionality. Archive assets to the on-board LTO-7 drive which provides 6TB of data storage per cartridge. LTO has a shelf life of 30+ years and is the most cost-effective storage medium on a cost per TB basis.
Hello LTFS. Drag and Drop Content to LTO-7 Tape.
mRack DIT LTO-7 supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). LTFS mounts the LTO-7 tape drive in the same way as a disk drive. This enables drag and drop functionality to the LTO tape cartridge.
Backup. Archive. Manage. Works with your favorite software.
mRack DIT LTO-7 is compatible with industry leading LTO archiving and media management software for macOS and Windows including:
- Axle Video - Axle
- Archiware - P5
- Imagine Products - PreRoll Post
- Pomfort - Silverstack XT
- Square Box - CatDV
- StorageDNA - DNA Evolution
- XenData - XenData 6 Workstation
- YoYotta - YoYottaID LTFS
Simple GUI. High-Speed Hardware RAID.
Add six of your favorite hard drives or SSDs. mRack DIT supports drives up to 9.5mm in height. Setting up a RAID set is easy using the included utility.
The dedicated RAID-on-Chip processor and onboard 512MB of DDR3 cache memory offloads RAID processing from the host system, ensuring stable and high-performance data transfers.
|Interface||4x Thunderbolt 2 ports, dual independent
|Hardware RAID||Supports up to six 2.5" HDD/SSD (up to 9.5mm height)
RAID 0,1,5,6,10,50 or JBOD operation
|Tape Drive||IBM LTO-7, LTFS Compatible|
|System Requirements||Mac or Windows PC with Thunderbolt port
For systems with Thunderbolt 3, an adapter is required:
Mac Adapter | PC Adapter
Compatible backup/archive software
|Size||19 x 16.5 x 1.75"/ 48.3 x 41.9 x 4.45 cm|
|Weight||16 lb / 7.25 kg|
|What's in the Box?||1U rack mountable enclosure with LTO-7 drive
Hardware RAID supporting up to six 2.5" drives
Fujifilm LTO-7 tape cartridge
Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
Two 1 meter Thunderbolt cables
What's in the Box?
- 1U rack mountable enclosure with LTO-7 drive
- Hardware RAID supporting up to six 2.5" drives
- Fujifilm LTO-7 tape cartridge
- Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
- Two 1 meter Thunderbolt cables
- Xendata 6 Workstation archive software
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below