LogicKeyboard's Nero Cakewalk Sonar X2 / X3 keyboard is being released to replace the older Sonar 6 - Sonar X1 keyboard. Cakewalk Sonar X2 / X3 is one of the most powerful, yet easy to use products for music creation and recording. Millions of musicians around the world including Grammy® and Emmy®-winning producers, composers, sound designers and engineers choose Sonar X1 to produce audio for the professional music, film, broadcast, and video game industries.
LogicKeyboard's Sonar X2 / X3 Nero keyboard is based on the Slim Line PC keyboard series and includes over 80 color-coded keys and over 125 shortcut commands. The keyboard uses scissor-switch mechanism that makes the keys sensitive and responsive with very light touch, yet with a sublime tactile feedback. The graphics on the keys are printed with a coated finish to protect it from wear.
Key Features & Benefits
- Includes more than 125 clearly Sonar commands icons
- Color keycaps help the user locate important Sonar command categories, including
- The keyboard functions as a standard keyboard for your other software applications
- USB version includes keyboard with 6 ft. USB cable
- Easy to set up and use. No software required. Soft touch keystroke - Ideal for all day comfort
- 2 USB Hubs: Built-in 2.0 Full Speed ports for additional desktop expansion
- Windows Platform: Windows XP, Vista, 7 - 10
- Connection: Wired USB - cord length 5 feet / 1.5 meter
- Enhanced Scissor-Key-Switches
- Thin keycaps with sensitive and responsive touch
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More