Attention-grabbing titles and graphics.
Transform any PC on your network into a dedicated titling station for TriCaster® productions.
The must-have companion application for fast-paced, graphics-heavy, or data-driven productions, LiveText lets you share the workload with standalone title creation and operation.
Build and edit titles on the fly to send to TriCaster over the network in real time. Prepare custom graphics packages offline and export for use with upcoming projects. And make your presentations pop with live lower thirds, OSBs, logo bugs, full-page graphics, scrolls, crawls, and more.
Build graphics. Brand programs.
Start with a concept and a blank canvas, designing your signature visuals down to the finest details using a full suite of creative tools. Or choose from hundreds of customizable, broadcast-ready templates in a variety of colors and styles for fast, professional CG.
Real-time scores, stats and clocks
Satisfy audiences that crave up-to-the-second information by embedding real-time data into titles using the built-in DataLink application. Tap into scoreboard systems, online RSS feeds, ASCII text files, and SQL databases, and serve up dynamic graphics that update instantly and automatically.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows XP operating system (OS) or better
- CPU supporting the SSE2 instruction set (typically an Intel® Core2® or better)
- Graphics card compatible with Microsoft DirectX® 9™ or better (PCI-E recommended)
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- Ethernet network connection (Gigabit LAN recommended for live titling applications via iVGA or NDI)
Minimum resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below