Alloy 2 gives you futuristic tools, fast results and most importantly, fantastic sound. Bring character and life to every element of your mix with Alloy 2.
Far more than just a traditional channel strip, Alloy 2 is a modern twist on classic mixing. The basics have been re-imagined with forward-thinking features and time-saving flexibility. Innovative sound sculpting tools are ripe with potential for delivering your distinctive sound. And best of all, Alloy 2 allows you to focus on mixing without distraction, neatly packaging the mixing essentials in a self-contained and completely configurable plug-in that puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- Get six powerful tools in one integrated plug-in: Equalizer, Dynamics,Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper and Limiter.
- Achieve exceptional sound quality, balancing vintage emulation with digital precision.
- Hear results immediately with zero latency performance, whether you’re tracking in real-time or in the midst of a mix session.
- Visualize your mixing decisions with rich meter displays to guide the way.
- Start fast, then go deep with over 250 presets and a tweaker’s paradise of advanced controls.
- Deliver the best sound quality available with iZotope’s award-winning DSP.
- Rely on six versatile mixing effects that you can use across a range of tracks and buses thanks to low CPU usage and zero latency operation.
- Get quick results on tracks and buses with 250+ professional presets, each tailored to a useful purpose like "Remove Muddy Mids," "Smooth Cymbal Wash," or "Vintage Tone Stack."
- Fine tune settings when you need to with extensive advanced controls.
- Augment your DAW with iZotope's renowned sound quality and a helpful mixing workflow.
- Pick the perfect starting (or ending!) point for any track or bus with 250+ professional presets.
- Minimize technical distraction by combining the most useful tools for mixing into one simple, integrated interface.
- Save money and time with a single plug-in at an amazing value, replacing the need for other channel strips and plug-in collections that cost far more.
- Enjoy modern tools for mixing with forward-thinking features, interface and visual feedback.
- Add character to all of your tracks with analog-emulated Dynamics, EQ and Exciter modules.
- Add vibrant personality to drums with the one-two-three punch of transient shaping, multiband processing, and parallel compression.
- Make tracks pump with versatile sidechaining.
Post and Broadcast
- Use time-saving presets as starting points for voiceovers, Foley, FX, music beds and more.
- Keep flexible EQ, dynamics and sound shaping tools integrated together in one simple interface.
- Improve the loudness of voiceovers with variable phase rotation.
- Duck music beds with voiceovers and more with convenient sidechaining features.
Alloy 2 System Requirements
Operating system requirements:
- Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), Vista (64-bit), 7, 8
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel only)
Pro Tools 7.4–12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility:
Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many more
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below