Easily Pan, Tilt, and Zoom virtually any VISCA, PELCO-D, or PELCO-D protocol camera! The joystick also features Iris, focus, presets, and many other ways to customize your camera.
- All Metal housing.
- VISCA, PELCO-D and PELCO-P protocol support.
- Large LCD Menu display.
- Key-press “BEEP” confirmation (optional – set on or off).
- Pan, tilt, zoom, iris and focus control.
- Variable speed control of pan, tilt and zoom.
- Auto/Manual Focus and Iris.
- Backlight Compensation control.
- Cameras #1-4 ‘Quick Key’ Select buttons.
- Preset Save, Call and Clear.
- Real time display of the current status.
- Short circuit and overcurrent protection.
- Automatic recovery program for the communication port(s).
Control up to 255 Cameras
One reliable joystick to control up to 255 unique cameras via serial RS-232 cabling.
Camera Switching Hot Keys
One of the most requested features is here! Four keys for quick keyboard switching functionality.
Industry Standard Protocols
Support for any mix of PTZ cameras that use either VISCA, PELCO-D or PELCO-P protocols.
Durable Metal Housing
The HuddleCamHD second generation joystick is made tough for a wide variety of real world applications.
RS-232 Camera Control
Uses affordable serial control cabling available here: http://ptzoptics.com/cables.
Works w/ every PTZOptics Camera!
This joystick will work with any PTZOptics camera using the provided DB9 to 8-pin mini din RS-232 cable.
- Connections: RS-232, RS-485, RS-422
- Baud Rate: 1200-19200 bps
- Interfaces: DB9 RS-232; 5SCT RS-485/RS-422
- Maximum Cameras: Control up to 255 Cameras
- Maximum Presets: Up to 255 Presets
- Maximum Distance: 3,937′ (1200m) using 24 gauge twisted pair cabling
- Power: 6W (12VDC)
- Working Temp: 14°F – 122°F (-10°C – +50°C)
- Working Humidity:
- Weight: 3.4 lbs | 1.6 kg
- Dimensions (in.): 12.6″(W) x 7.1″(D) x 4.3″(H)
- Dimensions (mm.): 320mm(W) x 181mm(D) x 110mm(H)
What's In the Box?
- Three-axis control keyboard
- RS232 cable
- 5p screw terminal plug (RS422/RS485)
- DC12V Power Supply
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below