HGST provides best-of-class operating shock and outstanding power management for sturdy unplugged notebook performance. With its halogen-free production and low power consumption, the Travelstar hard drive carries the HGST EcoTrac classification. Designed to support the high-performance needs of multi-tasking, mobile users with a life on the go, the HGST Travelstar internal hard drive kit oers speed without sacrificing battery life, capacity or audio quality. .
HGST mobile hard drives are designed to the highest quality standards and contain field-proven components. HGST provides worldwide technical support and integration services to enable global customers to bring their products to market quickly.
Features & Benefits
• 7200 RPM - 1TB and 500 GB Capacities
• 5400 RPM - 1TB and 500GB Capacities
• 2.5-inch Portable Laptop SATA Hard Drive
• Award Winning Performance
• Industry Leading Green, Eco-Friendly Power Consumption
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1TB and 500GB
- 0.2lbs (95g) - 0.25lbs (115g)
- +5 VDC (+/-5%) +12 VDC (+/-10%)
- 1.5TB and 1TB3.9-inch (L) x 2.7-inch (W) x 0.37-inch (H) 100mm (L) x 70mm (W) x 9.5mm (H)
- 500GB3.9-inch (L) x 2.7-inch (W) x 0.28-inch (H) 100mm (L) x 70mm (W) x 7mm (H)
- 4.7-inch (L) x 2.1-inch (W) x 6.2-inch (H) 120mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 160mm (H)
- Windows®Computer system running Windows® 8, 7, Vista®, or XP and an available SATA port
- Macintosh®Mac computer running System 10.3 or newer with an available SATA port
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More