WinTV-quadHD: Watch or record up to four TV programs at a time!
- Four tuners on one half height PCI Express board. WinTV-quadHD will fit in both full and half height PC's
- Watch, pause or record up to four ATSC or clear QAM HD TV programs at the same time
- Includes a Hauppauge remote control, with 1 meter IR receiver cable
- Includes the WinTV v8 application, which give you TV-in-a-window or TV full screen, plus picture-in-picture
- Also works with Windows Media Center (included in Windows 7 and optional in Windows 8). The WinTV-quadHD is seen as 4 tuners so you can watch one TV program or record up to 4 TV programs at the same time.
- ATSC is free HD TV for the U.S. and Canada
- Clear QAM is digital cable TV (please contact your cable TV provider to see if clear QAM is available in your area)
ATSC over-the-air digital TV features:
- ATSC is free over-the-air HD TV. ATSC is broadcast in the US and Canada, and does not require a subscription. ATSC is HD and FREE!
- WinTV-quadHD has four ATSC over-the-air digital TV tuners. Supports all ATSC formats, up to the highest HD format
- Watch, pause or record up to four ATSC digital TV programs using high quality MPEG-2. TV recordings will typically consume 5 GB of disk space per hour for ATSC high definition
- Built-in antenna splitter allows you to make one connection to an ATSC antenna but watch and record up to 4 channel
Clear QAM digital cable TV features:
- Quad clear QAM digital cable TV receivers. Watch and record up to four clear QAM digital cable TV channels at the same time
- Built-in cable TV splitter allows you to make one connection to cable TV
- Note: not all cable TV networks send clear QAM channels. Please check with your local cable operator for the availability of clear QAM digital cable TV
- WinTV v8, the new TV application for Windows, with TV pause and recording. When used with the WinTV-quadlHD, WinTV v8 also gives you the option of picture-in-picture or watch one TV channel when recording three others. There is also a 'Open additional TV window' function to give up to four live TV windows on your PC screen.
- Supported TV standards:
- ATSC HD TV
- Clear QAM digital cable TV
- Stereo / dual channel sound
- Antenna input: F connector
- PC-interface: PCIe x1
TV recording formats
- Transport stream (the original transmitted format, without any quality loss)
Note: Not all cable TV networks send clear QAM channels. Please check with your local cable operator for the availability of clear QAM digital cable TV
- Microsoft® Windows 10, 8, 7® or Windows Vista with latest Service Pack, 1 GB RAM
- Windows Media Center in Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Minimum processor: Core2Duo 2.93Ghz or faster
Note: If your PC is not fast enough, you might see jerky live TV video, but your TV recordings will be fine.
- Sound and graphics with support for DirectX® 9 or higher
- PCI Express slot, x1
- CD/DVD drive for software installation
- Recommended: Internet connection for software updates and activations
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below