Watch live broadcast TV on the go! Watch the new ATSC M/H mobile broadcasts on any USB equipped netbook or notebook! Also receives live over-the-air HD ATSC broadcasts. Watch HD TV on your PC, netbook or notebook.
WinTV-Aero-m Live TV on the go for your netbook or notebook
- Receive the new ATSC M/H Mobile Digital TV broadcasts in the U.S. Tune in to live local news, traffic information, weather, sporting events or entertainment programs using your Windows based netbook or notebook.
- Watch live digital TV in a window on your notebook screen. Use your Windows based netbook or notebook, check your e-mail or your Facebook account, while you watch live over-the-air local TV. The WinTV-Aero-m delivers live mobile TV in a window on your netbook or notebook!
- Easy to install: just plug the WinTV-Aero-m into a USB port on your netbook or notebook computer, and in a few minutes you can scan for the available ATSC M/H broadcasts in your area!
Also for HD over-the-air ATSC TV.
WinTV-Aero-m also has a built-in high definition TV receiver for live, over-the-air, ATSC HD broadcasts. Watch free HD TV on your PC, notebook or netbook at home or when you travel. ATSC digital TV gives you the best video and audio quality of any type of TV broadcast!
- Minimum: PC with 2.8 GHz single-core or multi-core 1.8 GHz
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Service Pack 3
- One free USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive (for Software installation)
Included in the package:
- WinTV-Aero-m mobile TV receiver, USB based. Includes built-in ATSC and ATSC M/H receivers.
- WinTV v7 installation CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below