Sapphire 11 is the most significant release of Sapphire in years, bringing the Academy Award-winning Mocha tracking, masking and rotoscoping toolset into host applications including Flame for the first time. Every Sapphire effect, where appropriate, now has a built-in Mocha masking module for easy isolation, and a dedicated Mocha Spark places the power of Mocha at the heart of Flame’s Timeline and Batch workspaces for fluid interaction with native tools. The new Mocha Spark also enables the export of complex roto shapes as GMasks and the export of Mocha planar tracking and stabiliser data to Action. Watch this short introduction video to learn all about these exciting new features.
- Floating and universal licensing to use sapphire across platforms
- Advanced parameters allow for a high degree of design control
- Create unique natural and organic lighting using rays, glare, glint, and glow effects
- Effects for fine-tuning your composites including matteops, edgeflash, and layer
- Numerous texture and image generators allow you to create noise and displacement maps
- Available for FLAME, INFERNO, SMOKE, SMOKE FOR MAC, FLINT, FLARE, AND BURN.
- GPU Acceleration - Most effects are Nvidia CUDA GPU-accelerated to provide performance enhancements.
- For maximum performance the latest Nvidia graphics cards are required.
- 64-Bit Enabled - Expanded memory capabilities
- Floating Point Processing - All effects use full floating point processing for improved image quality and full 32 bit HDR support
- Multiprocessor Support
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below