Connect Convert Fiber | Fiber to SDI
Converts Fiber to SDI for extremely long video runs exceeding the maximum length capable for SDI cable (200m) or a SDI repeater (400m). Mounting ears included.
- Input: Fiber
- Output: SDI 3G or SDI/HD-SDI
- LOCKABLE DC POWER
Just like the SDI and HDMI connections, DC power connection is made secure with a screw thread sleeve that locks the power connection in place.
- REMOVABLE MOUNTING EARS
Each converter comes in a slimline metal housing with removable mounting ears, allowing for flexible mounting options for Broadcast and ProAV applications.
- DUAL AC/USB POWER
Apart from mains power, there are options to power the converters via USB, providing the ability to run for hours from simple cellphone power banks or TV USB sockets.
- Multi-Standard support ( 3G/HD/SD-SDI )
- Up to 10KM Transmission with Single Mode Optical Fiber
- Single Channle SFP included with LC Type Connector
- Interchangeable Modular Design for Longer Cable Reach or Different Connector Type
- 720 x 480 59.94 i
- 720 x 576 50 i
- 1280 x 720 50 p / 60 p / 59.94 p
- 1920 x 1080 50i / 60i / 59.94i
- 1920 x 1080 24 p / 23.98 p / 25 p / 30 p / 29.97 p
- 1920 x 1080 50 p / 60 p / 59.94 p
- Up to 8 Channels, 24bit, 48KHz
- 3G: 120 m, RG 6/100 m, RG 59
- HD: 200 m, RG 6/140 m, RG 59 SD: 400 m, RG 6/280 m, RG 59
- Measured at RG 6: CANARE L - 5 CFB / RG 59: Belden 9275
- 0o C to 50o C (32o F to 122o F)
- 9V - 15V DC (Barrel Connector, 5.5mm, 2.1mm Center)
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below