Synapse conversions from Analog to HD/SD-SDI are configured via DIP switches on the side of the converter.
YUV, S-Video or Composite Analog video is converted to 2 X HD/SD-SDI (3Gb/s). Stereo pair Analog audio, or, stereo pair AES EBU audio signals are muxed together with Analog video inputs and converted to 2 channels of embedded audio within the resulting HD/SD-SDI streams.
Two HD/SD-SDI outputs are available after conversion. The second can be used as a backup in the event of redundancy, or, as a downconverted simultaneous HD/SD-SDI output for preview.
An on screen display utility provides status information about the configuration settings of the converter and an embedded pattern generator is available to calibrate 3rd party monitors.
- 1080p, 720p at 23.98 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 fps
- 1080i at 25 / 29.97 / 30 fps
- 576p, 486i, 480p, 576i, 480i at 25 / 29.97 fps
- 1 x YUV (SMPTE-274)
- 1 x S-video
- 1 x Composite
- 1 x Stereo Unbalanced Audio @ 48Khz
- 1 x Digital audio AES/ EBU Pair
- 2 x HD-SDI 3Gb/s
- 2nd HD-SDI 3GB/s is a redundancy channel
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE-259M, SMPTE-292M & SMPTE-424M
Downscaling Availability (Both Outputs)
- 1080p 60/50 > 720p 60/50
- 720p 50 > 576i 25
- 720p 59.94/6o > 486i 29.97/30
- 1080i 25 > 576i 25
- 1080i 29.97/30 > 486i 29.97/30
Progessive > PSF Processing
- 1080p 60 > 1080i 30
- 1080p 50 > 1080i 25
- 1080p 24 > 1080i 24
- 2 x Embedded Audio Channels in SDI
- Upgradability through USB Connector
- Lockable Connector
- Auto-Adaptation SD & HD
- Status LED Indicator
- 12 bit A/D Conversion
Do you have any questions?
Ask a Videoguys adviser about this product. More
Free Tech Support
Shop with confidence with us here to help. More
30-day money-back or exchange on all purchases. More