Featured Guides, Guides, Storage Solutions, Videoguys Top 10
Videoguys recommends G-Technology external drives above all others! G-Technology uses only the highest quality 7200RPM drives from HGST. In fact all of our G-Technology RAID solutions use HGST Enterprise class drives. These drives are engineered for the most rigorous 24/7 environments. Numerous independent tests have determined that HGST Enterprise drives are the most reliable in the industry. G-Technology matches this incredible reliability and performance with sleek, sexy styling to deliver the best external drive solutions in the industry for video, photo and audio content. Whatever your workflows are, G-Technology & Videoguys have a solution that will meet your needs and budget.
This guide is more of an introduction to the different G-Technology storage solutions and our recommendations of when they are best to use. None of these are any better than the other – it’s a matter of getting the system the best meets your needs and budget.
Here’s the List
- G-DRIVE USB 3.0 – starting at
- G-DRIVE ev Raw – starting at $109.95
- G-DRIVE ev ATC – starting at $129.95
- G-DOCK ev SOLO – $99.95, G-DOCK ev – $299.95
- ev Series RED MINI MAG Reader – $199.95
- G-RAID 7 with Removeable drives and USB 3.0, eSATA and FireWire – starting at
- G-RAID with Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0– starting at
- G-SPEED Q Affordable RAID-5 Solution with USB 3.0 – starting at
- G-SPEED Studio with Thunderbolt-2 – starting at
- G-SPEED Studio XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt RAID – starting at $3,399.95
- G-SPEED Shuttle XL and Shuttle XL ev Transportable RAID– starting at $2,599.95