A complete videographer's audio solution, the WHD-PRO combines Azden's very popular wireless lavalier audio kit and DSLR stereo microphone. The WHD-PRO comes with a custom hard-shell carrying case for easy portability.
The WL/T-PRO combines the WM-PRO body-pack transmitter with the EX-503 electret condenser omni-directional lavalier microphone. This is the standard 2 frequency switchable (169.445MHz and 170.245MHz) body-pack transmitter for all “PRO” series receivers. Uses a single 9V alkaline battery and comes with a belt-clip.
The WR-PRO is a single channel receiver, but has two selectable operating frequencies to choose from (169.445MHz and 170.245MHz) giving the user an option in case one channel has interference. Comes with camera shoe mount and a 3.5mm mono to stereo microphone output cable.
The SMX-10 is a directional stereo microphone that can dramatically improve the sound quality of your DSLR camera or camcorder. The 177 mm long, dual uni-directional, electret-condensor mic is powered by a single “AAA” battery (not included) and features a built-in cable with a 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug. Comes with a windscreen and camera hot-shoe mount.
- VHF wireless audio system & stereo mic
- WL/T-PRO body-pack transmitter & lapel mic
- WR-PRO Camera Mount Receiver
- SMX-10 stereo microphone w/ shoe mount
- 2 selectable operating frequencies
- Connects into DSLR camera's mic input
- Operates in the low-interference VHF band
- Transmit audio up to 250 feet away
In The Box
- WR-PRO VHF Receiver
- WL/T-PRO VHF transmitter/lapel mic
- SMX-10 stereo microphone
- Mono to stereo output cable
- Shoe mounts for receiver and mic
- Hook & Loop Mounting Tape
- Ear Phone Monitor
- Custom carry case
Shop with Confidence
Live “Videoguys” available to help. Call us at 800-323-2325 or use Live Chat below